Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Hooray @Titian06 . I think palette 1 with owl cover is just beautiful. 🌹

@Titian06 ,

Thank you!

Last year, the customized cases availability for individual palettes went in and out of stock for months. 

This is a new year, but I hope the Owl case will be back in stock.

( If not, that would mean HourGlass did very poor planning for this Big Release.  That would be really disappointing.)

Oh boo @Titian06 . Do they restock the customized cases or not. I can’t recall. I love the looks of the outside black leopard too. It grew on me. Lol Don’t want the insides tho. 😆 The opposite of what I usually like. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom - I don't know, but there wasn't a place to sign up to be notified when (if?) it comes back.

Yup probably not then I suppose @Titian06 . Thank you! 😘

Oh I love that memory @tsavorite , so sweet. 🥰 She would love that. Same with me about the blushes. They need to just do a trio of blush I think! I was very happy to find that the bronzer works so well too as they never seem to. Subtle and a bit cool toned even. ( Or maybe it’s just more neutral I’m not good with bronzer! Lol ) Good palette number 1! I looked over the others I have and I think this will be a 1 and done! Need to make more of a dent in them tho there are a few I’ve really used a lot. 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom ! 💖💖💖  None of the sets are really speaking to me.  The new color Opal is, but I'm not sure I want to buy the whole palette for one shade.

Well that’s money saved then right @Titian06 ?! I do have to tell you tho that Opal and bronzer and the blush are all pretty special. Very easy to throw one etc but I bet you have dupes for these too?! 🥰

Here is one of the new BB Luxe reformulated lips in After Hours. Cool-toned deep red. One swipe. Very saturated, smooth, creamy. It does dry down a little bit but feels good. @tsavorite think you were asking about this. 🥰 Obv not your color lol. Also @TraceyEB @Winthrop44 @itsfi  @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @Loretta55 @Titian06 @WinglessOne etc! 

After HoursAfter HoursIMG_2114.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, this is the very shade I had my eye on when looking at the shade range the other day! Looks stunning and the formula sounds promising!! Thanks for the tag! 😍💄

Of course it is @TraceyEB ! 😘 It’s our shade of red! Love it. Think you would as well. If you think of it find me when you try it! 

@Sunnysmom, will do!! 😘

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the tag. Very pretty!

Wasn’t sure if you were interested in these or not @Winthrop44 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom I'm not in the market for any lipsticks right now but a friend of mine is looking for non-nude, non-red colors and there seems to be several of those in this line so I sent her to look at them. 🙂

Oh good @Winthrop44 . Yes the other shades looked great as well! ( the new YSL also had some very nice new nudes and pinks I noticed. Some current shades but also some new ones. They feel almost the same with the same good pigment etc.The SA told me longer lasting at 16 hours vs 8 plus they have ceramides etc vs the old Bold High Pigment formula , 😊

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Caring Satin Lipstick with Ceramides Nu Muse , Tribute Nude and others looked like very pretty nude shades even to my red loving eyeballs. 😆

Thanks for the tag, @Sunnysmom !  This swatch looks lovely! 🥰  I haven't been to the website yet to browse.  I suppose I should do that! 😁

Well yes @Titian06 you better! 🤣😘

That swatch is gorgeous @Sunnysmom.

It’s got depth @Loretta55 ! Even tho it looks so deep in the tube it really turns a pretty red berry stain once it calms down! 

Did you purchase it from BB direct @Sunnysmom ?

4,933 Replies
testing