Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Kim888 super helpful post. 😍💋❤️ Thx you so much. I’m eyeing on this particular shade as well. Though even with the discount MJ is a bit more pricey compared to CT isn’t it. Edit: we are panning twin 😉 My CT powder looks exactly liked that 🤪

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@blackkitty2014 - it’s slightly more money but it has slightly more product (plus the brush although I never really county that). And haha my ct powders always look like this - it’s the only thing I pan repeatedly!

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Kim888 , you're absolutely correct.  Per gram/oz, looks liked they are very closed in price range CT $45/0.28oz vs MJ $49/0.35oz.  Looks liked MJ is a little tiny bit cheaper.

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

UD Backtalk. SO DISAPPOINTED. Returning ASAP. Chalky, I can barely see 3 of the colours and major fall out.

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

That's what UD palette shadows are like!!! My Naked3 is like that. It was the first palette I bought and I was pissed to find out I spent $54 on a palette that was really poor quality - like drugstore. Will never ever buy another palette from them. Wouldn't even want a free one.

Thanks for posting this @GG84!  I rarely buy palettes, but loved the colors in this and was strongly considering it.  I'm also quite pale, and if these shades are this light on your skin, I'll likely have the same result. 

I had seen a few less than stellar reviews, but hadn't yet seen it in action (or 'inaction' may be more fitting 😴)

@GG84 I swatched in store and was so disappointed too. I was worried I would break a no buy for it but no thanks!

@GG84 ~ Thank you for posting this! I was very ready to buy that myself. I agree, how disappointing! Thought for sure it'd be more pigmented.

@KemoLove Ya, even if it's "just" a bad batch, I say that counts as flubbing a launch if you're as big of a brand as they are. It's a crowded market out there... need to stay on your game, UD!

@fieldsofclover ~ For sure! And it could've been such a great combination too... 

bless you saving me $60 @GG84

bless you saving me $60 @GG84

Thanks for the swatches and feedback, @GG84!

Here is the Armani lip magnet in 505 on me.  I didnt expect it to be so bright, but I like it and my mom told me she REALLY likes it on me lol!

IMG_9805.JPG

@Anonymous

Your mom is a wise lady. This shade looks gorgeous on you and the finish is also so very lovely.

Mom is right, it's Gorgeous! I been stalking this shade all through the ff and vib sales.. but nope no restock for Canada 🙁 and I can't find a store that even carries these here.  

@sabrinas Beautiful look! What mascara are you wearing? 

@trishavt Thanks! It's the tarte lash primer with the marc jacobs velvet noir mascara on top 🙂

And thank you everyone else for the kind words! 

@Anewxa whats funny is that I had NO clue that my "good" Sephora even carried Armani! It didn't used to! I went to the store to do a return and saw the Armani right when I walked in.  They said they got it a couple weeks ago so I was stoked 😛 

Ah lucky gal! Enjoy! I blame all you ladies here for serious serious enabling lol!

ITs gorgeous on you! 

It is really pretty. I like the rest of your look today too. Heart

@sabrinas Love it on you.  It's a great shade.  

4,943 Replies
testing