Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I love the sephora collection palettes! Enchant is my fave. I have an hourglass blush, but not a full edit palette, I honestly wouldn't pay the extra for the ambient edit palettes and maybe just buy the hourglass finishing powder alone to try. 

great swatches @zolotoi ! I've never tried the SC ones but they look really nice swatched.

Great idea to compare these palettes, @zolotoi !  I have the jellyfish palette, which I like better than last year's butterfly palette.

I tried to get the sephora collection one but sold out online and stores! Maybe it’ll restock❤️❤️❤️

It seems to go in and out of stock! They're so good!

VB satin kajal liner in Cinnamon

IMG_5636.jpeg

How timely, @SportyGirly125 !  I was thinking this morning if this color would look good with my new eye palette.  Your swatch confirms!

@Titian06 @I also posted a swatch comparison with PMG, CT, and VB of the same color story on this thread The Comparison/Dupe Beauty Thread 

Pat McGrath bronze ecstasy without my dang camera adjusting 😋

1016232020.jpg

1016232034.jpg

  @tsavorite 

Im loving these colors!

That's perfect on you @sonnydee !

These swatches look so pretty on you, @sonnydee ! 🥰

Thank you, @sonnydee !  You are an angel!   

The Bronze Ecstasy Palette still looks rather cool to me, and I love how the shades look in this photo, too!

Super pretty @sonnydee !

Oh no @sonnydee , that’s really pretty!! 🥹😭 ( I must/hope I  have a dupe!😆 )

A few comparisons using the new TOM FORD Soleil Neige Glow Highlighter Rose Irisé and new Chantecaille Radiant Glow Blur Powder against some of the older ones. Bottom line is the TF is a beautiful pinky glow (feels soft too) and the Chantecaille is a lovely pinky powder with a tiny bit of glow compared to the others from Chante. I think it’s probably quite similar to the pressed Westman Atelier Vital Pressed Skincare Blurring Talc-Free Setting Powder Pink Bubble but with some added glow. So pretty! (My fav continues to be the older Moonlit Perle Glow powder tho! 😭@blackkitty2014 

IMG_2914.jpegIt’s just such a beauty of a compact!It’s just such a beauty of a compact!

IMG_2960.jpegIMG_2955.jpeg

Comparing the powdersComparing the powdersComparing the highlightersComparing the highlighters

@Sunnysmom  I just saw Rebecca from Not Fit for Printsesses on YouTube demonstrate the Chantecaille Radiant Glow Blur powder.  It works so well!  I know I have to be careful with the WA to not look chalky; do you find the CRGB easier to apply in that aspect?  Thanks!

Hey @Ispend2much6 , well yes as they’re also really 2 different powders right but I think in general yes the Chantecaille is maybe easier in that it does have the bit of radiant glow to it vs the WA being flatter you know? I find the Blur Powder to have more of a pinky translucent glow to it vs whitish at least on me. I get that challenge tho too. Ugh. This one is so sheer and great. It’s my fav along with the Perle Glow beloved formula . The Lotus is my least favorite. Barely shows up and is flatter. Def go with the new Radiant I would say. Most like Perle tho not quite as buttery. Here’s another shot of it in and out if helpful. 😊 

IMG_3614.jpegIMG_3612.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Thank you so much!  You confirmed what I thought I was seeing.

Oh good, I’m glad. Did you order it @Ispend2much6 ? 

@Sunnysmom   No, I haven't.  I have Beautylish gift cards that are on my mind. 😁

4,967 Replies
testing