Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks for sharing all of these @Titian06 , they’re so beautiful on you and so helpful! 💞

Thanks, @Sunnysmom ! 🤎🤎🤎  I didn't realize I had so many!

any fenty highlighters you have please i want to see them 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Swatches from Danessa Myricks Beauty Love is Love All Over Face Palette 

1000018533.jpg

☝️Top to bottom: Limitless, Embrace, Ally, Truth, Worthy, Freedom

👇Top to bottom: D, R, E, A, M

1000018532.jpg

Above: Very cloudy day and the light from my window

Below: Indoor lighting

1000018529.jpg

1000018525.jpg

@CynthieLu  these swatches are sooo pretty 😍

Thank you darlin! @caitbird I'm so impressed with the shifting shades in this palette. She doesn't disappoint. 😉Were you tempted by this release? 

Such beautiful swatches I love the shades and shimmer. I appreciate you sharing 🫶 @CynthieLu 

I'm so happy to be able to share this one @peculiarzmakeup I love the message and this brand so much. ☺️💕 Even though I wish the rainbow pans were larger, fior the price you do get a whole lot to play with. 

That’s so sweet and meaningful 🫶💕 @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu such awesome swatches! They colors are gorgeous.

I totally agree, she does these fun vibrant colors beautifully. 🌈 Palettes like this just make me smile looking at them. 😉@makeitup305 Thank you! 🙏

Some swatches I took in store today. Hope they're helpful to someone.

20240525_155208.jpg

from left to right: Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Creamy Bronzing Powder in 100 and then 90, #MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer® Light Medium, MAKEUP BY MARIO Softsculpt® Multi-Use Bronzing & Shaping Serum in Medium and then Light-Medium. On the hand, Saie Dew Bronze Soft-Focus Effortless Liquid Bronzer in Sand and Salt. They're darker and thicker than the Mario. The Mario Skin Enhancer in Light Medium is cooler/neutral than the liquid bronzer. Compared to all the other shades I swatched it looks very pink.

20240525_154510 (1).jpg

20240525_154617 (1).jpg

MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Rouge on the top,under is Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Cheek Tint in Flaming Red and Delicate Mauve. These were thicker and more pigmented than I expected, in a positive way. 

Thanks for sharing, @makeitup305 !  I ordered the MAKEUP BY MARIO Softsculpt® Multi-Use Bronzing & Shaping Serum Fair .  I'll post a swatch once it arrives early this week.

@Titian06 the fair shade is slightly visible on my wrist under the Medium shade. It's more neutral than the other 2. I think it should be a great shade for you!

Thank you so much that’s going to help me also those are so cute 

@Campthebest awesome!

@CookieGirl1 here you go! From left to right Dinto Memento Mori, Dinto Ave Maria, and Heart Percent Mood Changer (kind of a purple gray shade). They look a little warmer in the picture than in real life I’d say. It was super cloudy so the lighting wasn’t cooperating. 

20240520_135713.jpg

20240520_140225.jpg

Stains left by the Dinto. Ave Maria dries down deeper and more gray/muted than upon initial swatch. Memento Mori has almost like a dried blood stain, as morbid as that sounds lol. With that name, though, they probably meant it to be so.

So cute 

@Campthebest they're a great formula!

@makeitup305 Memento Mori looks like a divine Fall shade.

Definitely @CookieGirl1 . The Dinto tints have good lasting power. The Heart Percent is cool, too, it mutes the color of other lippies since it has that grayish tint. I want to try the Fwee Scene Black gloss, which I think is similar. I've been getting lots of goth lip recommendations and I want them all even though it's summer lol

1 Reply
testing