Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Summery fun @SportyGirly125 ! 

Natasha Denona Circo Loco Eyeshadow Palette swatches 🤩

20230528_191100.jpg

This is such a beautiful shade @SportyGirly125 .

It’s a lovely dark green @SportyGirly125 . I was tempted by the chartreuse.

@makeitup305 @I was tempted but am waiting for a sale on it. 

What a gorgeous shade @SportyGirly125. Your photo shows such a beautiful array of textures too, I love it 💗 

@eshoe Thank you 

That’s a gorgeous color @SportyGirly125 

Ooooo, love that color, @SportyGirly125 ! 🧡🧡🧡

@Titian06 @It’s the perfect Spring/Summer color. 

image.jpg

 #toofacedbornthiswayconcealer

My blush craze continues I guess. I picked up MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Rose Crush and MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Barely Blushing as well as the old version of Dior Rouge Blush Charnelle and Dior Rosy Glow Blush 012 Rosewood .

IMG_2504.jpegIMG_2508.jpeg

I didn’t take pictures Charnelle and Barely Blushing but let me know if you want them! Barely Blushing is very light and more sheer than Rose Crush. If you’re darker than a light medium skin tone, I doubt it would show up very well.

This is Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer ... . It’s a smidge too light for my under eye even though it doesn’t look like it in the swatch. Pretty nice formula. I feel like it takes me forever to get it to look even on my undereye (maybe because it’s too light) but I really enjoy the way it wears despite some creasing.

IMG_2495.jpeg

Thank you for the Dior Rosy Glow Blush 012 Rosewood  swatch!!😍

I just bought the Makeup by Mario Rose Crush! I love it!

Barely Blushing was too light on my Tan/Medium-Deep olive skin 

@Suzanne713 hope you love both!

@makeitup305 ,

Thank you for the swatches!  More reasons for me to purchase Dior Rosewood!  It looks so good on you!

@tsavorite it’s my favorite color out of the bunch. I never picked up the original because I felt it wouldn’t suit me but this shade is right up my alley.

Same here, @makeitup305 !  I haven't tried Rosewood yet, but I feel that it would suit me, too.  The pale pink DIOR Backstage Blush looked like a "No" for me, but somehow, I still wished that it wasn't a "No."

@tsavorite I know, I feel the same. I have similar pink shades from Gucci and RMS but I think they have less white and blue. I’m still slightly tempted by the Dior but if you want something similar I can post some swatches of the ones I have that I think are similar. 

Thank you, @makeitup305 !  That's a kind offer!

testing