Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@tsavorite I don’t think they’re that close but they might be more suited if your skin is more neutral to warm like mine. 

Thank you, @makeitup305 ! 

I have the Gucci Radiant Pink and am slightly considering the Intense Plum, but it may be too intense (or dark) for me. Yes, I have neutral to warm skin.  Do you wear the True Pink?  

Sorry @tsavorite I tagged the wrong product. The gucci blush I have is Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 01 Silky Rose which is way warmer. I think True Pink is a dupe for the Dior though. The closest I have is the RMS. Considering how many blushes I have, that one is by far the brightest and most cool toned blush I own.  

I don’t know if any cooler than that would look good on me. I’ll post a swatch tomorrow and tag you. I’m around an NC20/25 but my skin is on the warmer side of neutral. I’ve been wandering if the MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Pinch Me Pink might be a good option since it has a bit of translucency. 

Here are some Temptalia swatches for comparison 

IMG_2524.jpeg

Beautiful choices on you @makeitup305 . I found the same thing for the Barely Blushing shade, very light! Enjoy your new blushes. What a year. All the blushes!! 😆💞

@Sunnysmom I can make it work by stamping it on with a dense brush and it looks quite pretty. I think if someone is super fair it would look stunning. 

@makeitup305 - Now I'm curious...could you swatch Barely Blushing?  I'm pasty white so this may be a good color for me.  Thanks! 😘

@Titian06 of course! Here it is in afternoon shade and sun. The afternoon light makes me look much more tan but I’m probably around an NC20/25 right now. I just wanted to show off the glow. The first is swatched 2x with a finger, then blended with a finger, then stamped on with a brush (which is how I’ve been applying it). Even if you picked another shade, they have a semi translucent quality to them so it’s hard to overdo application.

IMG_2521.jpegIMG_2519.jpeg

Thanks, @makeitup305 !  I like how it looks stamped with a brush. 🥰  Decisions, decisions! 😄

Agree @makeitup305 ! Great idea with the brush! I picked up Rose because I had serious fomo and it’s just too pretty. Ugh. Lol 🥰

@Sunnysmom I think you’ll be happy you got it. I’m wearing it today and it’s just lovely ❤️

Thanks for the swatches, @makeitup305 !  The Dior Rosewood is very pretty! 🥰 

@Titian06 It really is! 

While I’m at it, here are a few more new swatches. 

New Mario blush, missing a few in-store but I will swatch mine under hauls tomorrow if the sun ever comes out or not like nighttime all day. 😭 Tarte blush, Nars blush and Saie highlighter blush too. Love the Saie! Cool texture. Tarte very soft as you can see. Mario look very promising! (Not all shades in my small store. 😊)

Not sure who may wanna see these! 

IMG_8917.jpeg

IMG_8829.jpegIMG_8830.jpegIMG_8831.jpeg

Such cute colors, i thought they were ugly, turns out there beautiful! Tysm!

Great job with all the swatches @Sunnysmom !

Thanks @makeitup305 , love yours too! 💞

Thanks, @Sunnysmom ! 😘  The Saie blushes look lovely.  Those weren't even on my radar.

They are really really nice @Titian06 ! My swatches will be up in Hauls soon. What a nifty blend of blush and highlighter. The texture reminds me of WA lip compact and her Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Rose etc highlighters. I really love all things Saie! 

@Sunnysmom ,

You are working very hard to bring us all these swatches!   Reporting from the trenches with the latest color stories!

Haha that made me giggle @tsavorite ! Yes my fav kind of reporting job! 

@Sunnysmom the Tarte blushes really do look...juicy?  

14 Replies
testing