Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@itsfi - You can tell what I'm dreaming about! 🤣  I have the Rosey Beige too and absolutely love it! 🥰  It goes with almost everything; it's not too dark and not too light.

@Titian06, it's so good, isn't it?! I've been making it a blonzer for myself - blush and bronzer in one for a quick and easy bit of color on days when I'm lazy and days when I'm feeling rushed to get out the door but know I should add some color to my cheeks.

Wow those look beauteous on you @itsfi . 🤩

@Sunnysmom, thank you. Gucci did a lovely job with these beauties.

Comparison of new Berry and Rosy Jones Road blushes to original P.O.P in the center. 
Chantecaille Black Jaguar and Cougar shadows. ( Cougar may look a bit blah on swatches but it’s terrific IRL. Blends beautifully. 

B21936DD-AA9C-4A10-8FAC-8DE8B7367CF4.jpeg

A4768B8D-52BA-4675-AB87-742BE79E5908.jpeg

1A572A80-508B-431D-8BC7-3AD1BF6FF1BC.jpeg

C304C3DB-EF0B-49A3-9952-421920301B70.jpeg

D842AF59-1F31-4B8C-A9AD-88A78DA5F9F1.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

These are terrific products and swatches!  The Jones Road Blush swatches are really powerful!  Gorgeous.

I really like the 2nd quad of Chantecaille eyeshadow swatches, too.

Thanks @tsavorite , the blushes do have good pigment. This was a few swipes. Chantecaille did a lovely job with these quads. The neutrals are wonderful! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  They are all so pretty! 🥰

Thanks @Titian06 ! Blush fever!😭

Victoria Beckham beauty kajal liner in Fig. 

E2CEF4D3-B534-41FA-92C1-510C615F4E0E.jpeg

A really rich good shade @SportyGirly125 ! 

@SportyGirly125  That’s a beautiful color 💜

I love that color, @SportyGirly125 ! 🤩

Some swatches of the new Gucci blush which is just the prettiest most luminous thing ever. Melts into the skin. 

I like the Nars lip shades tho I find them a bit too dry for me unless I’m adding a balm under or over, which works out fine thankfully. @niki172 @Guessgal @Titian06 tagging you guys from past discussions about the Gucci blush. 💞

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink 

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 05 Rosy Beige - compact pic looks darker than it really is. Was hard to capture for some reason but swatch is accurate ! 

NARS Powermatte Long-Lasting Lipstick Dragon Girl - 132 

NARS Powermatte Long-Lasting Lipstick Highway To Hell - 150 

60394003-1770-4FB9-A848-714EEA8FF0F0.jpegC62B5864-6032-4870-B247-04582C672F53.jpeg

A589D5A4-CB85-4684-89D3-7B4212E6A90A.jpeg

2A4ECE06-F4C3-4757-B86C-700CC02B957E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom   Thank you for the swatches 😀.  I love these lipstick colors ❤️❤️  These colors are right up my alley!  And the rose blush is beautiful .

Thank you kindly @Cissy63 ! 🥰 I love all the rich reds too! 💄💞

@Sunnysmom those swatch pics are begging for life on the Gallery too! Such beautiful color and payoff 😻

Oh you’re too kind @CarolBT thank you! Maybe I will when they fit into a category for it?! Not sure I can just put em on there? I’ll ask maybe tho!  😘🥰🤗 Oh wait, you mean the Gallery! Gotcha. I was thinking the Photog thread! Ok I’ll post em! 💞

@Sunnysmom oh thanks! So pretty

So many good new options @ChristalM ! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks for sharing swatches! The pink blush looks so pretty!! But I think the rosy beige one would suit me a bit better 😁 and I love the lippie colours you chose, as always! 💁🏼‍♀️

4 Replies
testing