Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Blackwhiskey  This palette looks amazing on you. Thanks for sharing your looks! ❤️

Really friggin gorgeous @Blackwhiskey ! How are you liking it overall?

I like it all except im always a worry wart about glitters.. im sure its fine but i think ill only be using them for holidays. They are extremely beautiful though. It was a pain removing the glitter though, using face wash helped. 

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

DF330A0E-02E0-4A08-A1CB-15883B77BF93.jpeg

Dior Addict Girl and Dior Addict Wonderful. Both are discontinued now. I’d like to find something similar in color and texture (balm like) that’s also cruelty free since I got these before I made the switch to CF. 

@trishavt   I'm wondering if the Lisa Watier Rouge Fondant Supreme in Jeanne and Priscilla would be good substitutes for your Dior.  LW does not test on animals or have others test on animals on their behalf, the test in vitro and on human volunteers.

These lippies are semi-sheer and balmy.  You can buy them direct or from Amazon.  Photo (and review on her site) from The Happy Sloths.

lise-watier-rouge-fondant-supreme-lipstick-jeanne-priscilla-janet-victoria-review-swatches.jpg.jpg

@Ispend2much6 Thanks so much! These look super pretty. I love balms. Bonus if it has shimmer 😉

@Ispend2much6  These swatches are so pretty! They’ve given me a renewed interest in Lise Watier products! 😄

@Guessgal   She's got a great gwp available right now, but it's for $100 purchase.

@trishavt SO pretty! 

Best,

Rebecca

I'm thinking about the Kosas lipsticks as a replacement f...

I'm thinking about the Kosas lipsticks as a replacement for these... reviews say they're semi-sheer 🤔

Re: I'm thinking about the Kosas lipsticks as a replacement f...

@fieldsofclover thanks for the suggestion! I’ll check this brand out 🙂

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Sydney Grace Co - Danny's Dream Bundle A set of nine single pan shadows with mattes and shimmers. These apply SO nicely.

Woah these are some gorgeous greens @BrennaBombshell!🤩! Which one is 3rd from right on the first and third from bottom on the second photo?

@eshoe iI'm so sorry I missed this question! It's the shade "Green Anjou" 😊

Thank you so much @BrennaBombshell!

💚 your swatches @BrennaBombshell ! The colors are so beautiful 😍! Love ❤️! I’ve never heard about this brand before but I’ll definitely check it out! Thanks for posting! 🥰

I've seen a couple of YouTube reviews on this collection, @BrennaBombshell, and it's gotten a big thumbs up from those that I've watched!  Hope you're enjoying all of those gorgeous greens :).

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Very pretty!

gorgeous!

gorgeous!

@SportyGirly125,

Thank you for swatching this one! I was wondering what it looked like and I am loving those shimmery shades.

❤️ Melissa
7 Replies
testing