Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@tofeycat One of my favorite palettes too! Mine is very well loved 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

huda obsessions neon pink

Love your swatches @Brandibmcnally ! Gorgeous 💜 !

@Sunnysmom, I didn't end up purchasing the new Dior palette that you swatched for me, I just didn't feel it was a multi use palette as the one I have already. I did purchase quite a bit of other items. I posted pics under the haul thread. Thanks again for the swatches.

Yes I hear you @Luvstravel I actually think other one is more useful also tho this one pretty. Was happy to do it and I also looked at something I maybe wouldn’t have! So it was a good exercise 🙂 Will be fun to see your goodies! 🤗

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Blue comparison for Riviera Palette

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@ireneyu14 Such gorgeous colors! I love all the blue!

Best,
Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 Love this palette! It is so gorgeous! Perfect for summer 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Sharing some of my latest swatch pics in case it helps you with product decisions! ❤️

1. Natasha Denona Biba Palette:

041616bibaswatches.jpg

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

2. Urban Decay Naked Reloaded:

041616nakedreloadedswatches.jpg

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

3.  ABH Riviera:

041616rivieraswatches.jpg

Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eyeshadow Palette

@Tamara76, thanks so much for the swatches. I was hoping...

@Tamara76, thanks so much for the swatches. I was hoping someone would post real swatches of the new Natasha palette. Looks great ❣

Left to Right-Penny4uthots, Afternoon Snack and Mo’Hunny (the glitter side)-they look similar in the photo almost but the far right has more sparkle in it C7AC2FDA-1C7F-4CA0-9D5A-FBED0E588960.jpeg

So pretty!

So pretty!

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Mini LUST: Gloss™ TrioWarm Nudes, nothing underneath, one swipe. Flesh Fantasy, BronzeTemptation, Flesh 4 in order. My lips are naturally a bit rosy, just for reference.

Those look sooooo pretty! 💋 I keep putting them in my ca...

Those look sooooo pretty! 💋 I keep putting them in my cart and taking them out at the last minute.. I've had chronically dry lips but recently discovered bite beauty agave lip masks and the lanaige sleeping mask and my lips are getting healthier, I think I'm gonna go for it and order the PMG set very soon..

HI!  Does anyone have both Bite Beauty Aries and the Bite liquified lipstick in Pare?  I was playing around with the swatch compare on Temptalia's site and was surprised by how similar these two look.  I have the Aries and actually prefer the bullet form so I would cross Pare off my wishlist if they're fairly close.  

I got my Sephora PRO Pigment Palette - Metallic delivered today. Did a quick arm swatch so thought I’d add it here. 

8B433211-15CC-44C1-8412-D64490976E66.jpeg

From L-to-R: Silver Coin, Brass, Sketch, Hector E, David, Brick

Thanks.

Thanks.

Swatch request:

does anybody have swatches of the kvd metal crush raw power and the colourpop red from the semiprecious palette? I’m curious if they’re dupes of each other 🙂 

0870B364-3E96-4EC1-8F6A-AB743CB8D6DB.jpeg

From Temptalia. I think she said Easy Go was not as metallic as the other shades in the Semi Precious palette unless used with a damp brush. Still pretty similar though!

1 Reply
testing