cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

A place to help each other find dupes or color match. 🙂

I often find myself looking up products that I wish I could find a dupe for or seeing something and trying to match the color. Thought this be the best place to ask 😉

Re: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

Hi all- My bottle of Formula X nail color in shade Flashy is almost out.  Does anyone know a good dupe for it?  It's the perfect shade of bright red with a hint of orange!  Thanks 🙂

@VickiB83 Essie salon in shade Clambake, Nailberry Polish in shade Joyful, or ORLY in shade Muy Caliente

Thank you I will check them out!! 🙂

Someone knows a dupe for the givenchy glow foundation?

@nicolemonica10 I’ve heard ppl say the L’Oréal infallible Pro-Glow is a drugstore dupe. Also Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation 

I’ve found an amazing dupe for the Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 2.5 oz Sunrise / 73.9 mL the sun bum 30 glow screen I got mine at my local wegmans

For only $5 and I prefer it more than my glow screen❤️

Does anyone have a dupe for the formula X nail polish in starlight? Or a bottle of it 😭

IMG_0406.jpeg

i’ve heard the acure is a good dupe. i haven’t used it (i use bubble) but that’s what i hv heard:) 

As the person below said bubble it only has similar packaging. There both made with completely diferente benifits❤️

probably the bubble moisturizers! 

Desperately searching for a dupe for Laura Mercier's Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour lipsticks, especially the shade Mink! I'm so bummed these were discontinued-- they offered a truly non-drying sheer matte "blotted" stained look. 😞 Any assistance would be appreciated!

try peripera ink velvet lip stains ❤️

What foundation would be comparable to the Mac mineralized moisture foundation that has been discontinued?! Please help 😩😭 also I don't really need a dupe, I'm ok with the price of high end just need something that's exactly like it!

RE: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

Does anyone know a good “dupe” for the Morphe X James Charles eyeshadow palette? I love the colors but it’s Made in China. I liked the Moschino Laptop palette but it had glittery shades and I just want regular non shiny shadows. Thank you!

Re: RE: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

Nyx pallets. 

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

does anyone know a dupe for ABH liquid lipstick in soft lilac? It doesn't have to be a liquid lipstick but I do want it to be matte. thanks in advance

RE: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

I’ve been a fan of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation for years and it’s my number one. It’s so expensive though I’ve found that the L’Oréal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation is a dupe and it’s only $12!

Luminous Silk is so good, thanks for the dupe recommendat...

Luminous Silk is so good, thanks for the dupe recommendation!

@meganlisa I was looking online for dupes to the Lipstick Queen Smitten lipstick and I stumbled upon your YouTube review of it! Do you know of any dupes for it? I don't necessarily need the blue pearl but something sheer in that same tone with maybe a glossy finish?

testing