Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THANK YOU SEPHORA, Briogeo, Prada and Marajo!

The lovely mods over at Sephora HQ selected me to receive some gratis to test and review. I received a few goodies from Sephora Collection, Briogeo, Prada and Marajo. I will list and link them down below for reference. After the long week I have had with work and the Napa/Sonoma county fire rescues, I was very ecstatic to have been chosen for this gratis. Thank you to all the mods for everything; I am extremely grateful. After I have tested everything out, I will keep everyone updated on this thread AND I will post OFFICIAL reviews on the product pages *wink*.

Beautiful box with beautiful, colorful paper!Beautiful box with beautiful, colorful paper!Attached letter from Sephora HQ with an exclusive BIC pinAttached letter from Sephora HQ with an exclusive BIC pinGoodies all wrapped up! (You can see how much love was put into this)Goodies all wrapped up! (You can see how much love was put into this)Group pictureGroup pictureIMG_0141.jpgIMG_0145.jpgPalette close-upsPalette close-upsPalette close-upsPalette close-upsAlmost forgot this guy!Almost forgot this guy!

Sephora Collection Snow Glow Face Palette- A all-in-one face palette that contains blush, bronzer, highlights and transformer shades for topping your highlight! This is really neat and if the formula is good (like most SC items) I will be buying more of these to gift for the holidays!

Sephora Collection Pro Fan Brush #65- A fan brush for the perfect application of powder highlights! It is described as being "an ideal tool for gently bronzing powder, illuminator, or even tinted moisturizer on the face". I'm going to test this guy out with the face palette that was sent to me as well.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Care System- described as a "two-part deep conditioning system [that] provides optimal penetration of repairing nutrients to restore health, shine, and strength to the hair". I've been meaning to try this out for a while now but I was waiting on finishing my current hair mask before I bought this so I think this was perfect timing!

Marajo Deep Treatment Butter- This is essentially a deep conditioning butter for your hair that contains beneficial oils to help keep your hair healthy. I have chemically-treated hair so this will work wonders for restoring the shine and manageability back to my hair. 

Marajo Nourishing Cleansing Creme- This is a cleansing creme you use before you apply the treatment butter so I am curious to see how well they will work together. I'll be sure to test this out ASAP as I am almost out of my current shampoo and conditioner.

Prada Candy Hair Mist- Sephora describes this is as "a delicate mist that leaves your hair fresh and softly perfumed with the sweet notes of Prada Candy Eau de Parfum". I have also had this in my wish list (I see you, Sephora) for a long time. I LOVE fruity and sweet scents so I can't wait to test this out! I think it's a good alternative to spraying my clothes in perfume all the time.

Links for all the products I received:

https://www.sephora.com/product/snow-glow-face-palette-P422531?skuId=1933399&icid2=products%20grid:p...

https://www.sephora.com/product/pro-fan-brush-65-P313023?skuId=1419514&icid2=products%20grid:p313023

https://www.sephora.com/product/dont-despair-repair-deep-conditioning-hair-cap-system-P425409?skuId=...

https://www.sephora.com/product/deep-treatment-butter-P423180?skuId=2009157&icid2=products%20grid:p4...

https://www.sephora.com/product/nourishing-cleansing-creme-P423181?skuId=2009140&icid2=products%20gr...

https://www.sephora.com/product/candy-P376127?skuId=1361948&icid2=products%20grid:p376127

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA, Briogeo, Prada and Marajo!

@PaletteAddict99 Aw, chucks! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you are a fan of faint blushes and highlights, then you found yourself the perfect "holiday" face palette! I look forward to hearing your personal thoughts on it. I'm going to try to test the hair products this weekend so I'll be back for another update late next week after I have given everything a fair shot.

@gonerogue,

I'm a fan of subtle blushes and highlighters like @PaletteAddict99.

Your photos will probably sell a lot of the Sephora Snow Glow Palette!   

Beautiful photos!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite If you are a fan of subtle, then I would say go for it ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the compliment! Let's hope I help convince people who were on the fence about the product ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations  @PaletteAddict99 @Beadshopgirl @gonerogue It's a wonderful assortment of products and you all deserve it! Have fun with your new goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much!!! @fatimamummy it is fun to try out new products ๐Ÿ™‚

It sure is @PaletteAddict99!

@fatimamummy Thank you! I haven't seen you around in a while. How are things? I haven't been too active lately so that could be it but I feel like I haven't seen you in some weeks?

@gonerogue I'm still finding ways to have fun on new forum. For a while it seemed like a mad house. I try to help ppl through recommendations and all but most of the time they don't even acknowledge. It felt like they were posting questions just for the sake of posting and I was wasting my time trying to help.

Looks like things are a little bit smoother now so you may see me around more often ๐Ÿ˜Š

@fatimamummy I know exactly what you mean. I felt the same way too when the transition first happened. I'm glad to see you back and hope you stick around to join in on the fun we have (especially in the Party thread).

Hi, @fatimamummy!  I hope to see you around more too!  โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA, Briogeo, Prada and Marajo!

Wow! Awesome purchase๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh, I'm so jealous! Happy for you though, and we'll look...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Happy for you though, and we'll look forward to your review :).

Re: Oh, I'm so jealous! Happy for you though, and we'll look...

@CookieGirl1 Thanks!

Re: Oh, I'm so jealous! Happy for you though, and we'll look...

You certainly deserve it!

RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA, Briogeo, Prada and Marajo!

Awesome! Congratulations and happy testing!

Re: RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA, Briogeo, Prada and Marajo!

@bellinasf Thank you!

@gonerogue,

I hope you have time to try out your beautiful products soon!  You need a break. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm really hoping for rain for California to help put out those fires!

It's very nice that you have posted these links to the products that you were given to review!  I appreciate this.

@tsavorite We are due for rain tomorrow actually so hopefully it really does end up raining. And I'm glad to post all the links! It makes it easier for everyone to check things out in case they are interested in the viewing the products themselves ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm in the Bay Area too ( I went to school in Rohnert Park!) and I reeeaaaally want it to rain so this smoky air can finally clear outta here. Hope everything with work is going smoothly. I work in social services so I know how taxing it can be with helping out seemingly endless amount of people in need. 

@bellinasf Well, hello there neighbor! I've got rain in my forecast for tomorrow but not until 7pm. Things will slowly subside, we just have to be patient. Thank you for all of the help that you give as well!

All that hard work just gives us more reason to indulge in all that Sephora has to offer! ๐Ÿ˜„

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos78
  • Beautiful box with beautiful, colorful paper!
  • Goodies all wrapped up! (You can see how much love was put into this)
  • Attached letter from Sephora HQ with an exclusive BIC pin
  • Group picture
  • IMG_0141.jpg
  • IMG_0145.jpg
  • Palette close-ups
  • Palette close-ups
  • Almost forgot this guy!
  • FDFBF7C0-949F-42E0-A216-65793BF42224.jpeg
  • AC2C640B-1C22-42D5-9AFC-FDA64B04FA62.jpeg
  • B94BD50E-D394-4825-8066-5FF10B3A148B.jpeg
  • I have never been soooo excited to open a Sephora package before! ;D
  • The goodies inside!