cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@happyskincare that is a truly awesome skincare collection 

Thank you so much @CorgiMommy โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

AHHH! Glad to meet another skincare lover @happyskincare it's so colorful! ๐Ÿฅฐ I just store mine in a deep deep drawer.. too much skincare that it's taking over both his/her sinks and med cabinets and even in the deep drawer... it's starting to stack among itself.

I've been wondering about bubble ๐Ÿค” do you recommend? What kind of skin do you have and what do you use it for? Recs would be greeeeeat ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yay @jaaayp ๐Ÿคฉ Iโ€™m all in for skincare! Iโ€™ve been thinking of just dedicating a drawer to I think I just like the look of an organizer๐Ÿ˜…โค๏ธ Iโ€™m so glad I tried bubble! I have Dry pretty clear skin age 20+ the bubble water slide is very similar to the Drunk Elephant B-Hydraโ„ข Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL (I had a mini a few months ago) very similar ingredients too! Any way to save some $$$๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ their slam dunk is great for moisturizing my dry skin in the winter โ„๏ธbut my favorite moisturizing product right now has to be the LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer for Moisture Barrier Repair 1.6 oz / 50 ml this is a must right now! Also I find if I use a treatment serum (like salicylic acid/exfoliate) I always go over with hyaluronic acid one of my favorites is the Glow Recipe Plum Plumpโ„ข Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum it is small but itโ€™s effective! and the #sephora collection hydrating serumโค๏ธ these are the things that made a huge difference in my skin!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Omg everyone has so much. I have like a library of minis that i use everyday but unfortunately no pictures 

I love this! What is your favorite mini to use? @Kk120308 ๐Ÿซถ

I've posted my collections before, but I recently started getting things catalogued and photographed for the Pan It! - 2023 Challenge  ( but for 2024). I won't be getting anymore of these categories so I felt ok starting them. A few things got forgotten but it's ok. Here are highlighters, blushes, bronzers, mascara, eye liner, lip liner, and random things I forgot I had in a drawer. I tried to condense them into templates so there wouldn't be so many pictures. 

Blushes and BronzersBlushes and BronzersHighlighters 1Highlighters 1Highlighters 2Highlighters 2MiscMisc

All those blushes and highlighters make my heart so happy @Samtian 

Stunning collection! So many beautiful colors! Love it ๐Ÿ˜ @Samtian 

Ooh, nice! @Samtian 

@sister13 Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this @Samtian ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฉ

I looooove looking at other people's collections. This is sooo fun and such a great mix of everything. Eeeee the liners! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•!!

@CynthieLu Thank you!! I do as well. Those eyeliners are gonna be a big part of my pan it/use it project. 

Ooh fun ๐Ÿคฉ By the look of your collection it is going too a big project, You got this! @Samtian  

What a beautiful collection!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@happyskincare Thank you!

You have a beautiful collection @Samtian . Some of those highlighters really bring me back!

@makeitup305 Thank you!

@Samtian  wow, fantastic collection! This reminds me I've got to get going on cataloguing my own collection for next year's Pan It challenge as well!

@caitbird Thank you. I'm excited, I can't wait to see what you decide to do!

@Samtian That is quite the collection! You have so many cute little palettes!

5,040 Replies
testing