cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Anonymous Insider

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

oh, Marc Jacobs!  Lovely collection, @howconnie!

Thank you

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Pretty! How do you like the formula in their nail polishes @howconnie ?

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

It's great creams are one coat and I use the glitter for toppers. I polish a few time a week but never had any chips 

Theyโ€™re packaging is gorgeous! 

@howconnie I spy sparkly polish! So lovely!

Lol๐Ÿ˜

My Eyeshadow collection...I have all these much but I always feel the need to buy more!..hoarding(collecting) makeup is so much fun!!....I even have a benefit makeup bag that says it isn't hoading if it's make up that I received free with gwp..lolEyeshadow collection 1.jpgEyeshadow collection 2.JPGEyeshadow collection 3.jpgEyeshadow collection 4.jpgEyeshadwo collection 5.jpgI love this Make Up for Ever palette tht I got it on sale from 2 years ago(Sephora sale section) yes I didn't touch a single shadow - the colors are too pretty to use.(Especially blues,purple,copper color) I bought it just to collect lolI love this Make Up for Ever palette tht I got it on sale from 2 years ago(Sephora sale section) yes I didn't touch a single shadow - the colors are too pretty to use.(Especially blues,purple,copper color) I bought it just to collect lol

This is amazing!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Sgold1 Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@mezzotown88,

This is quite an eyeshadow collection!

Scrolling down, and down, and then down some more!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite Thank You.. it's only a few..:)

I think I have a small collection compared to most others...

I'm planning to buy indie brands/lesser known) from now..(coloupop,violet voss, juvias place, pink rose cosmetics, storybook cosmetics) 

So excited that coloupop is coming to sephora. Hope the prices will stay the same:)

Fabulous collection!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ  thank you so much for sharing!  @mezzotown88. I can relate to buying stuff just to collect it - the struggle is real....๐Ÿ˜˜

@mezzotown88 What a beautiful collection! I canโ€™t resist eyeshadow palettes either!

@PrettyPaint Now I need to collect the lorac pros and other indiebrands..๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ also I've been trying to get my hands on the lorac mega pro 3...but it is so hard to find them. I even reached out to lorac cs if they are still selling the palette or not and they've told me not anymore..they said they've just pulled out on the mega pro 3 from ulta and even on lorac website.. I'm so bummed that I cannot get it anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@mezzotown88 Oh no! Hopefully they will do a re-release? Didnโ€™t they just do something like this with the original?

@mezzotown88 I keep buying too, I just can't control it. Eyeshadow is my most neglected item too ๐Ÿ™‚

Ohhh nice collection @mezzotown88!  Don't worry I have plenty of stuff that is collection only. It's never been touched! ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23,

Somehow that makes me feel better, too!

I'm glad I'm not the only one  ๐Ÿ™‚ @veronika23

@mezzotown88  oh no you're not. You are in good company here! ๐Ÿ˜„

5,042 Replies
testing