cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Wow, it looks great, @cianni!

@cianni, looks great. Very well organized โค

@cianni, looks great. Very well organized โค

@cianni I *love* your clear acrylic container!  You fit all your makeup in there!  

Thank you @l8totheparty ! I was shocked LOL when I received my amazon package I was thinking it would be way too small. I did have to take some products (mostly lips) out of their boxes, but I only like to keep the outer packaging for palettes and limited/special edition products anyways so it wasnโ€™t too much of a loss

After getting tired of having my makeup stuffed into two large overflowing boxes (and a couple of small ones,) I bit the bullet and purchased some organizers so I can easily find whatever product I want to use. There's a couple of bags on there I need to move, and my blue box of brow products needs to be sorted, but the rest is finished. Two of the towers contain lip products only!

I was thinking I had purchased too many organizers and would need to return some.  Silly me. ๐Ÿ™‚

organizemakeup.JPG

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Where did you find those organizers?? I need some! Your setup is awesome!

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@ispwnd2much I got one but I for my everyday makeup and of course itโ€™s full. I have to be careful with displaying too much because my toddler is practicing being a mua on her brother. Lol. They both think my makeup for them to play with.

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@KNC24  Have you started putting out decoy makeup?  ๐Ÿ˜„ 

very nice @Ispend2much6 I love my acrylics๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

very nice @Ispend2much6 I love my acrylics๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

Re: very nice @Ispend2much6 I love my acrylics๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!

@sonnydee   They certainly get the job done!

Hi @Ispend2much6 ,

That is one amazing set up! How good does it feel to have your products all organized and in their perfect spots? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT   It feels great, thanks!  I was able to easily pull some lipsticks for swatches for someone!  I wouldn't have even attempted that previous to organizing.

I love it, @Ispend2much6 !!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76   You can fit double stacks of products in those Sorbus organizers, unlike the Muji ones.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Ha, itโ€™s funny you thought youโ€™d be returning containers cause Iโ€™d have them leftover and think โ€˜I need to fill theseโ€™.  ๐Ÿคฃ. Looks good!  And you can see everything now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป  @Ispend2much6 

@heartsmyface   If that were my situation instead, I could be persuade to see things your way.  ๐Ÿ™‚  For my next trick I want to see how many lippie dupes I have.  

It looks great, @Ispend2much6!

It looks great, @Ispend2much6!

Re: It looks great, @Ispend2much6!

@curlychiquita  Thanks!  I was shocked I filled them all. lol  

@Tamara76 Awesome collections! Love those organizers!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT   I know you tagged Tamara76, but in case you meant me I didn't want to accidentally ignore you.  The organizers are wonderful; they slide open easily (more so than Muji's.)  The only thing I would change is the handles are a little too short or thin to grasp as easily as Muji's.

Great collection @Ispend2much6!โค๏ธ

19 Replies
testing