cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Shosh85, of the balms, do you have a favorite?  Or favorites?

@itsfi Out of all of them my most favorite is the Honey lip balm/scrub. Of the actual balms, itโ€™s a tie between Banana and Watermelon! Both are just equally good to me! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‰

You have them all!  Such a great collection @Shosh85!

@itsfi Yup, haha! Couldnโ€™t help myself! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85,

I'm going to take your recommendation on these!  Every color and flavor!  Wow!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite These taste/smell great and feel good on the lips, but for most of them the moisture/hydration isnโ€™t long lasting. The Honey Scrub is excellent, and to me, does a great job keeping the lips moisturized and hydrated. The new Kiwi one is also a scrub, and so far seems to moisturize as well as the honey one- but I just like the scent of the honey one a little better. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh I love this @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ

Thanks so much, @bakeamuffin! ๐Ÿค—

I love it! @Shosh85

Thank you, @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love your photo @Shosh85! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ I was wondering if the banana one actually smells like banana? 

@angel7594  Yes it does!! It donโ€™t think itโ€™s the best at long term moisturizing, but it sure is tasty, haha! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒ

Thank you @Shosh85!! ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Added to my list! I love banana scented products. 

I started laying my Jill Stuart stuff out but then I had to clean it up quickly.  This is the best pic I got before having to tidy up.  It doesnโ€™t include any skin creams, nail polishes  washes, soaps and most of my bags.  Lol, not the collection at all and more like half of it.  Maybe next time I have time I can lay out the rest.   I really miss being able to do things and to putt around.  Is it bad iโ€™m counting down the days until preschool? 948BA02E-395E-4EAB-BF7B-1DC9F393C6AD.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

That packaging is so beautiful!

You have a beautiful Jill Stuart collection, @heartsmyface!

You have a beautiful Jill Stuart collection, @heartsmyface!

Re: You have a beautiful Jill Stuart collection, @heartsmyface!

Thank you! @curlychiquita  Itโ€™s funny how it seems to shrink when it goes back into drawers:) 

@heartsmyface Your collection is truly beautiful!!

Thank you!  @CAcay

It's all just so pretty @heartsmyface! I already can't wait for your next trip to see what you add ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mcakes Iโ€™m kind of excited about that too.  We have a plan to book our flights around the holiday release dates cause hubs saw the urgency of picking things up the morning of the release dates when we weee there in the fall:). 

We have a trip in June as well so there may be summer releases added to my collection for once:) 

33 Replies
testing