cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Great collection @SephorasAustin!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

What a nice collection!!! I just love the packaging, always such fun designs!! @SephorasAustin ๐Ÿค—

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

My makeup collection. This travels with me when I finally get fully settled in Im sure it will grow. See any favorites here?

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Omg @BarbaraGP! So many beauties my eyes are drooling for. 

I esp love the huda palette and minis. The colors are gorgeous and look so travel friendly. I may have to take the plunge! 

Believe it or not this is all in my travel case ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have...

Believe it or not this is all in my travel case ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have a serious makeup problem lol

Lovely collection, @BarbaraGP!  I love, love, love the Huda Obsessions palettes! โค๏ธ

that are amazing! so creamy and pigmented! and im in love...

that are amazing! so creamy and pigmented! and im in love with the desert dusk one too!

@BarbaraGP,

Thank you for showing us your makeup collection!  It's fun to look at and identify pieces!

@BarbaraGP I just wanna reach through the picture and start playing with your fantastic collection!!! I would have to say my favorites are the HUDA palettes..... just got the Smoky Eye palette and love it! I was a little hesitant at first because of all the mixed reviews I read, but I do not regret it! They have such pretty colors! ๐Ÿ˜

Girl when Im sick i force myself to play with makeup just...

Girl when Im sick i force myself to play with makeup just so i get out of bed!

This is most of my collection.  It's not huge but I'd definitely want to use some of these products up and only keep those that are my favorites.

IMG_5583.JPG

IMG_5584.JPG

This is a fabulous collection, @b3autygrl!  Thanks for sharing! โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

Lovely @b3autygrl!  It'll be fun to see how your collection whittles down and/or grows as you start using some of the products up!

@Anonymous Thanks!  I feel like it's going to take me forever!!! I have a Pan It Project and it's amazing how difficult it is to use up makeup. I've also set myself a "no buy" makeup goal for this year.  It has been really tough because I love watching all the youtube videos of product reviews.

Anonymous Insider

@b3autygrl  Wow, a no-buy for a year? Good for you! I went on one last year, but only for 3 months. You have a beautiful collection of makeup and so many pretties from which to shop your stash. Good luck; you go, girl!

Well, I do have a few exceptions:  foundation, eyelash primer/mascara and eyebrow pencil.  But yes, no eyeshadows, lip products, blush, face powders (don't think I'll finish my setting powder this year as I just purchased it), bronzer, etc. Sigh...

@b3autygrl,

Your collection is beautiful!  I enjoy looking at it.  ๐Ÿ™‚

How do you like the Hourglass Metallic Strobe Palate?

I really like the Metallic Strobe Palette.  It's definitely worth the $62.  As the name implies, it is a metallic finish (silver). Depending on your skintone you may or may not like the colors.  I find that the rose gold/bronzy color looks the most natural on my skin tone.  The golden one is a very pale gold and the rosy one is very cool.  I tend to mix the rosy one and the gold one.  If you're interested in it, I'd recommend going into the store if you can and have a rep apply it on you so you can decide if you like it.  

My modest Tom Ford collection. I now realize I forgot a few things, but oh well!

88A3E713-C22C-46D3-B975-8EBC6D16D7C1.jpegSame photo, but with minis.Same photo, but with minis.

I love those eye shadows too. I have been wanting Tom Ford's honeymoon palette

testing