Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!💗

Hello, beauties!!!💗💗💗

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.💗

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!💗💗💗

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!💗

@blackkitty2014 your collection is like a display for Tom Ford!! 

Thx you @Tamara76@Kim888@blueviolet21@tsavorite.  Now we all know where i wasted all my hard earn money at Smiley Wink

@blackkitty2014 

Or at least displayed on my vanity!!!!Or at least displayed on my vanity!!!!

Yes!!!! Words of wisdom!!! @Tamara76 Smiley Wink

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!💗

Awesome! That looks like it could be the store display haha

Wow!!!!!   You have an army of lipsticks!   This is an amazing collection - Thank you so much for sharing!!!! <3   @blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014,

Holy cow!  This is an awesome Tom Ford collection!  And you use them!  Yay!  Smiley Happy

Your TF lippies are beautiful @blackkitty2014!!

(no one said anything about no buys... certainly not me Smiley Wink )

I love these kinds of posts. Here is my Tom Ford collection and bonus Disney makeup collection (missed one Mac single eyeshadow). I forgot to include my #1 TF product, the eyeliner!

IMG_0379.JPGIMG_0393.JPG

Nice @milobear27!  Love the Disney stuff!

OMG! @milobear27 I want everything in your Disney collect...

OMG! @milobear27 I want everything in your Disney collection! 😍

@milobear27 love your Tom Ford and disney collection!!! Smiley Happy when did UD release the oz great palette? I don't remember Smiley Sad .. could you please tell me what's inside the clear organizer....also the blue one that's below thd minnie eyeshadow palette..is that an eyeshadow palette?which brand?... Anyway this is my dream collection!!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you @milobear27 for sharing~Smiley Happy

Thank you 💖. The acrylic drawer is mostly limited edition Elf products ( L>R glitter, bronzer, cheek trio, blush, highlighter stick). The Malificent compact is LE Mac. The two square black palettes and the Frozen palette are from Beautifully Disney, which was a line that was sold in the Disney parks, unfortunately the line was discontinued.

@milobear27 I wanted that mirror Smiley Happy ... I think that minnie mirror was Limited Edition and I recall it was sold out so quickly..  Smiley Sad anyways thank you for sharing milobear Smiley Happy

That's a cute collection @milobear27!  I love that Fire Lust.  I need to use it soon.  Have you tried Tom Ford cream eyeshadow Smiley Wink They're great Smiley Wink

Wow!! I love your Tom Ford collection, such an amazing group of eyeshadows.  Thanks for sharing @milobear27

Oh my!   These are so beautiful!   Thank you for sharing!!!!💗  @milobear27

That Disney Collection is everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@milobear27,

Gorgeous Tom Ford Collection, and Gorgeous Disney Collection!  Smiley Happy  So pretty! 

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!💗

Your Disney collection is amazing!

Y'all have inspired me to pull together my Chanel collection.  <3

It's not as large as some of yours and I can't find 3 lipglosses (but I have a sneaking suspicion I know who has them....lol!), but here you go!

chanel.jpg