Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

The beginning of my Stila collection ☺️

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

I absolutely love nail polish and I use basically every color I own!

Started 2 yrs ago! Includes OPI, China Glaze, ILNP, Color Club, Pacifica, Essie, Butter London, and DLStarted 2 yrs ago! Includes OPI, China Glaze, ILNP, Color Club, Pacifica, Essie, Butter London, and DL

Perfumes are my other loves, but they are kind of pricey to collect! So I only bought my absolute favorites right now, and I enjoy J'adore, Miss Dior, and La Vie Est Belle so much I bought of flanker for each as well!

Started 1 yr ago! Favorite is Miss DiorStarted 1 yr ago! Favorite is Miss Dior

You've got tons of pretty nail polish colors @Jessyuan

Thanks! I'm looking forward to adding more holo and glitter colors soon!

Today’s lipstick collections: Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury!

Pat McGrath:The packaging is soThe packaging is so

Top to Bottom: MatteTrance Elson, Flesh 3, McMenamy, Deep Void; LuxeTrance Major Red, Sedition; Lip liners Deep Void - L, Major Red - RTop to Bottom: MatteTrance Elson, Flesh 3, McMenamy, Deep Void; LuxeTrance Major Red, Sedition; Lip liners Deep Void - L, Major Red - R

Charlotte Tilbury:The packaging is somewhere between gold and rose gold, tres chicThe packaging is somewhere between gold and rose gold, tres chic

Top to Bottom: Hollywood Lips Screen Siren; Hot Lips Carina’s Love; Matte Revolution Red Hot Red, Shanghai Nights; K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Love Bite, So Marilyn, Night Crimson; Lip liner Lip Cheat Kiss N’ Tell - L, Savage Rose - RTop to Bottom: Hollywood Lips Screen Siren; Hot Lips Carina’s Love; Matte Revolution Red Hot Red, Shanghai Nights; K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Love Bite, So Marilyn, Night Crimson; Lip liner Lip Cheat Kiss N’ Tell - L, Savage Rose - R

Of these products the only one that I’m not crazy about is the Charlotte Tilbury liquid lipstick. It is very thick and hard to apply, however since I thinned it out with Inglot Duraline it is more manageable but still a pain. Only dud of my higher end lippies.  

Gorgeous @LCReszπŸ’—

Beautiful collection and colors @LCResz! 😍

My collection of Z and MUFE palettes below. The one in the upper right is double-sided. Haven’t tinkered with these lately!  

13B3F0EC-29A6-43C9-B982-BF02A2908429.jpegE3EE381C-669D-4C47-896F-40E3FF151210.jpegF076C31B-8471-476B-BBF6-FC302B93C220.jpeg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

You have so many gorgeous colours to play with @sister13 😍😍

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Thanks @bakeamuffin! I don’t even wear eyeshadow everyday but love it so much. So satisfying to take some old palettes and singles and combine them together! 

Here’s another brand I like to collect: Jeffree Star. In my top 3 formulas for liquid lipstick, and the regular lipsticks are nice as well but I hate the packaging of the bullets, they are cheap plastic and cheesy looking compared to the sleeker look of the liquid lipsticks 🀨 still, you can’t name something Unicorn Blood or Redrum and expect me to not buy β€˜em. I’m so weak!Sigh, the bullets are so... not me, but the colors are awesome!Sigh, the bullets are so... not me, but the colors are awesome!

Top to bottom: Unicorn Blood (liquid L, bullet R); Redrum (liquid L, bullet R); Rich Blood; Poinsettia; Designer Blood; Hoe Hoe Hoe; Wifey; You. Better. Work.)Top to bottom: Unicorn Blood (liquid L, bullet R); Redrum (liquid L, bullet R); Rich Blood; Poinsettia; Designer Blood; Hoe Hoe Hoe; Wifey; You. Better. Work.)

I’ve just recently gotten into purple lipsticks and YBW is such a fun addition to my stash! 

I love it jsc is one of my faves. The velour liquid lips are my ride or die product!

My eyeshadow palette collection, i took this when i reali...

My eyeshadow palette collection, i took this when i realised i buy really similar shades overt and over lol I loved admiring everyone's collections, thanks for sharing beauties! 😍

Re: My eyeshadow palette collection, i took this when i reali...

@Pinkypout,

Great Palette Collection, and you should have the colors that you love to use! 

There's nothing wrong with that!   Smiley Happy

Re: My eyeshadow palette collection, i took this when i reali...

Well only the peach Matt and naked heat look alike, but everyone should have a backup of their go to Palette. What if something happens. The Huda and naked 3 are completely unique looks good.

RE: My eyeshadow palette collection, i took this when i reali...

This collection is perfect 😍 I love your choice of palettes!!

Today’s collection, Besame Beauty. I am obsessed with red lipsticks and I adore the vintage colors and style of this brand!

In addition to the lipsticks and lip liners Swatches below, I have the foundation stick (great match and coverage but melts off in the FL heat), and the translucent powders in vanilla, vanilla chai, violet, and the mini in roseIn addition to the lipsticks and lip liners Swatches below, I have the foundation stick (great match and coverage but melts off in the FL heat), and the translucent powders in vanilla, vanilla chai, violet, and the mini in rose

Top to bottom: Besame red, Blood red, Noir red, Merlot, Cherry red, Victory red, American Beauty, Red Velvet, Red Hot Red, and Snow White Red. Lip liner in Cerise (L) and Red (R)Top to bottom: Besame red, Blood red, Noir red, Merlot, Cherry red, Victory red, American Beauty, Red Velvet, Red Hot Red, and Snow White Red. Lip liner in Cerise (L) and Red (R)

I love the line overall, but I can’t tell the difference in the lip liners, still they are great at keeping the lipsticks in place.  

Beautiful @LCResz!

@LCResz beautiful collection! I love red lipsticks too. How do you like their translucent powders? 

@CakesCakes Their translucent powders are great setting powders, leaves you looking matte but not flat. My favorite is the violet powder, it brightens up my yellow-undertone skin so that I don’t look sallow when I don’t feel like wearing a full face of primer and foundation and all the rest. 

763 Replies