Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

This is some of my makeup collection.... Photo 1) Everything on these shelves are mostly Tarte (every single pallet released in 2017 & 2018 thus far), Too Faced (entire peach collection, entire chocolate collection & there other 2017-2018 releases as well except white chocolate bar because they never shipped it then it sold out #bummed), Urban Decay (All NAKED pallets 1, 2, 3 plus Smokey & Heat as well as All 2017-2018 pallet releases); Makeup Forever 1, 2, 3, 4 and a couple others, Huda pallets, Stila Pallets, 1 Lorac - Pirates of the Caribbean pallet, then some other random pallets from color pop, Clinique and so on. But WAIT ~ there’s more.... Photo 2) tons of brushes on the far left & right of photo, part of my lipstick & gloss collection from UD, Tarte, KVD, & more. The 3 large plastic drawers contain my back up pallets, lippies & more of my favorite things. Then there’s some of my favorite tarte blushes on top of the drawers in front of my lipsticks, Too Faced & NARS setting powders, then going over to the right there’s a few of my favorite highlighters (Too Faced, Tarte, Smolder Cosmetics & more) on display in front of a bunch of my Tarte brushes and below that, next to the plastic shelves are 3 of my 2017 Urban Decay vaults (the 4th is on the shelving) followed by the entire lineup of Smolder Cosmetics (I’m hooked on this little LA brand), and although hard to see from the photos there’s also a bunch of my eyeliners, lip liners, tarte paint pot cream liner pots, bare minerals shadow pots, and more.... yes there is more... Photo 3) the black 360 rotating spinner contains all my UD, Too Faced & Tarte setting sprays, prepping sprays & creams, tarte rainforest of the sea H2O moisturizer, under eye moisturizer & neck moisturizer, moroccan oil, UD Velvatizer, UD mix in medium, different Too Faced bronzer & highlighters, beauty blenders, artist couture highlighters (OMG STUNNING), as well as my different foundations, concealers & eye primers and there is more stuff I cannot think of at the moment. Then there is my rotating 360’ lippie organizer filled with all UD, Tarte, KVD, Bare Minerals, Buxom, Color Pop, and some others.... As crazy as it is I could literally go on & on and take even more photos of the cabinets filled with my skin care stuff, more makeup, and so on. All purchased at Sephora or directly from the brand itself. I’m such a makeup addict. I think I found the right group. Lol Smiley Happy

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@BohoBeauty1313,

Wow! This is the right group for you!  Smiley Happy  Great Collections!

The whole Library!

You could display the Collections individually for us if you choose.

I like that your palettes are in their boxes.

You must be tarte, Too Faced and Smolder's favorite customer!   Smiley Happy

@BohoBeauty1313 You have quite the collections!!!

@BohoBeauty1313 You have quite the collections!!!

Beautiful collection @BohoBeauty1313. And so well organized!

This collection is ah-mazing! Super organized as well which makes it even better Smiley Happy

What a beautiful collection, @BohoBeauty1313!  I love how you've organized it!

Thank you so much! I am so addicted to makeup. I can’t help myself. Truth be told, I actually need more shelves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol. 

@BohoBeauty1313 That is an impressive collection and so well organized!!

proxy.gif

Thank you so much 😊 I’m pretty proud of my collection.... unfortunately my credit card isn’t very happy with it though 😬

Welcome @BohoBeauty1313!  Great collection!  You've certainly found the right group... we are all makeup obsessed here!!! Smiley Very Happy

Most my friends think it’s crazy how much I own so I’m glad I have this group to share with now!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

@BohoBeauty1313 Holy moly!! I’m just drooling over here! Haha! Never been more jealous of a makeup collection in my life! What fantastic organization! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

Awww thank you 😊 it’s a work in progress πŸ‘πŸ» I intend for it to continue to grow!! I wish I shared better photos though really showing everything but I guess these pictures show a good amount anyway. Lol. 

@BohoBeauty1313 If you ever start a YouTube channel, please do a "Palette Librarian" series πŸ™πŸ˜„β€οΈ

Ohhhhh - I love your collection, @BohoBeauty1313!   So smart that you kept the packaging from all of your palettes!  They look so pretty on the shelves - like books! <3  You definitely found the right group of people! <3

I rarely throw away the packaging. I prefer to keep them in their as it helps keep the pallets free of any dust and helps to keep them more organized I think. I just purchased a pretty nail polish wrack so Once I assembled it and organize it I’ll have to post that too. πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

@BohoBeauty1313, I need to come over and inspect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ Impressive!

You’re more than welcome to come over and inspect. I’ll even give you a makeover if you’d like!! πŸ˜‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’•

Wow you have a palette library @BohoBeauty1313! I love how organized the shelves are.

Thank you so much. I never thought of it as a pallet library but now that you mentioned it, you’re absolutely right it is like a library!! Lol. I love it all. I could literally sit in there for hours and hours playing with everything. It’s my sanctuary. 

1,536 Replies