Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

My hubby got me these towers for my birthday. The lipstick tower is a game changer. Everyone needs a lipstick tower. Now, I feel like I need another palette. Too Faced Sweet Peach, Iโ€™m looking at you!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I need a lipstick tower!! @CaReese 

Love your palettes, @CaReese!

@CaReese Ooh I like that first tower.

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Bought a nice marble tray to display my PMG lipsticks. I thought it would be nice to see them daily and it would encourage me to wear them even more.20200630_151126.jpg

Gorgeous display @sprocketta 

Looks great @sprocketta great idea!

Looks great @sprocketta great idea!

Itโ€™s been a while since I reorganized my JM collection, but now theyโ€™re all in their rightful place: by my bed, close to my dreams ๐Ÿ˜

I keep my hair mists and shower stuff in the bathroom, but these are my main obsessions, perfumes and body oils. 

ED769A8C-9AE4-416D-BDAF-737188784B4D.jpeg

@LCResz omg. This is a thing of beauty. I'm trying not to do any math.

@sprocketta Yeah, I try not to think about how much my obsession collection is worth, and I keep telling myself I donโ€™t need to buy the next release... but who am I kidding?๐Ÿ˜ณ

@LCResz people collect all sorts of things. Building a collection of items that smell good and make you feel good makes perfect sense to me. I only have one Jo Malone scent, but I love it. The nectarine blossom and honey. When I lived in Chicago I would often go to one of the flagship Sephora locations and spent a couple trips exploring her scents as they carried a bunch of them there.

Ahhhhh this is beautiful @LCResz 

@LCResz What a gorgeous collection 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! Itโ€™s thanks to this community that even stumbled across JM!

@LCResz Those are so beautiful, what an amazing collection! I really like how cool the packaging is on that first row, especially the flower one. 

Thank you @Samtian ! The flower one is Star Magnolia, Iโ€™m a sucker for super cute packaging! The first row really does express everything I love about JM, the broad range of scents and stories each cologne can invoke alone or layered ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh my gosh @LCResz !! Gorgeous collection!

@missjeanie , thanks! I get so inspired by othersโ€™ collections, make me want to display my pretties and just enjoy how they make me feel. 

@LCResz, I absolutely love your collection!  So beautiful!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! I canโ€™t really share my passion with a lot of people, even my sister will look at my collection and raise an eyebrow. This is why I love BIC: this lovely community โ€œgetsโ€ me!

4,620 Replies