Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Sephora_Shopping_Bag (2).jpg

Hi friends! While our team is spending more time at home, some of us have been doing some spring cleaning or just have a little extra time to play around with makeup, but it seems like we’ve all come across products that have been living in our drawers for what feels like decades (or maybe even longer)! This got us thinking and taking a walk down memory lane and reminiscing on our first holy grail products from Sephora.

In a previous thread, some of us have talked about our first purchase ever from Sephora, but we are so interested to hear what was the first “holy grail” product you remember getting from Sephora that you just could not live without? Maybe it was finding that perfect lipstick, or the first foundation that was your spot-on shade match? Or even a primer or skincare product you still swear by!

What’s the first-ever holy grail product you remember getting from Sephora? Show & Tell by replying below!

RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Foot masks lol! No kidding.

Re: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Mine was the Urban Decay Primer potion, back when it was still in the plastic genie bottle-like packaging! Pain the bum to get all the product out.

TWEEZERMAN Pink Perfection Slant Tweezer - kind of a weird one haha but the first time I bought quality tweezers and it was life changing. I actually still have the first pair I bought at Sephora when I was in college 

I love these @Kim888!

Anonymous Insider

i love spring cleaning, and i have also been playing around with makeup to, i love it

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation!!! First holy Grail foundation and made me try more of their products and now it's one of my favorite brands!

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha-Beta Daily Peels - still my holy grail and have been using for 10 years

Agree totally

Walking into a Sephora in Paris France for the first time circa 2001 was life changing. A whole store devoted to makeup brands that didn’t exist in small town Ky was like a fairytale castle. I remember purchasing a bag full of things that I cherished for years to come.

It was finding my spot on foundation and concealer. Now I’ve got backups of those products. It’s t too faced born this way foundation andconcealer my first ever holy grail product. Funny enough my first ever purchase from Sephora was an eyeshadow palette from too faced as well and one of the employees at the time helped me choose it! It was the too faced Smokey palette I found a pic on the internet of the palette.

Oh my gosh, this brings back so many memories!!! My first eyeshadow palette was the nude version of this! 😱

Re: RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Yes!! I remember that palette!!! They were very good although a bit bulky! @tigergirl20 

@idanyd  Ahhh I remember this!!!  Haha, i panned the three lightest shades and decluttered it years ago!  
funny story, I didn’t know it had a drawer for months:D 

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Yes!!!! The I knew about the drawers but always forgot them when I used it! Had that one and the neutrals too @heartsmyface

@idanyd  Ooo dang, I dont remember that, but its cute. Wish they made that one now.

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Yes! And they made a neutral one too! @Anonymous

I don't remember this one @idanyd  but something about it looks familiar 

I think some of the shades were included in the 20 years palette @2manyperfumes they also had a neutral one which was my second ever purchase from Sephora

@idanyd THIS IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was my answer too 😄 

Yes!!! We are!!! @Mcakes did you get the neutral one as well?

You had it to!?!?!?!? You have great taste!!!! It came in little boxes with instruction cards and some sponge tip applicators @Mcakes
12 Replies
testing