Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Primer for Oily skin

I'm looking for a primer that I could wear alone without any makeup since I want to clean up and refine my skin. What would be the best primer for oily skin?

Primer for Oily skin

i have oily skin as well, and i use too faced peachy mattifying primer. it works wonders and didnt cause me oil or breakouts!

Re: Primer for Oily skin

@Beckyzelaya I recommend checking out the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 gI have found this not only helps makeup last longer but it also smoothes out my skin so my makeup looks flawless. I hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

I hadn't even seen this product when originally searching for primers, but nevertheless thank you! 

I love the Milk Makeup blur stick. super great for mattifying and getting rid of oil while also looking natural! 

I'll definitely check it out, thank you!

@Beckyzelaya,

I second the Tatcha one as well! It gives an instant mattifying look and I also find that it works well at minimizing the pores around my nose.

❤️ Melissa

Thank you!

@Beckyzelaya  Here are some of my favorite primers for my oily skin:

TATCHA - The Silk Canvas Protective Primer TOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem Primer DR. BRANDT SKINCARE - pores no more® pore refiner primer TOO FACED - Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer – Peaches and Cream Collection

Thank you so much for the suggestions! 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing