Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Need some tips

Hey everyone! So, I really would like to get into makeup because I think it looks really beautiful and it's amazing what people can do with it! The only problem is, I know absolutely nothing about it. Primer, concealer, foundation, etc. I don't know what order you would put all of that on your face. So, if anyone has any tips or product suggestions, that would be great! Thank you! 🙂

Re: Need some tips

The best foundation to start with is the It Cosmetics CC + Cream SPF 50! It is packed with skin benefiting ingredients and it has an SPF 50. I would still recommend wearing a seperate SPF under this foundation also as you should always be protecting your skin.

Hope you enjoy this foundation as much as I do. 

Thanks for the suggestion! I will make sure to check it out! 🙂

@YaYeet Hello 🙂. This is the order I used:

Clean face then moisturizer, primer (including for eyelids) foundation, concealer for spots and undereyes, blend, setting powder because I have oily skin, eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrows, and lipstick. Sometimes I use setting spray after but not all of the time. I used it more before moving to Urban Decay powder. I’ve done concealer before foundation a few times but for me I’ve found after works best.  You can go to Sephora or another makeup place to get a mini makeover. Sephora does expect you to buy product for a full free makeover but you can get some great tips fr them.  Have fun though. I am artistically challenged but makeup let’s me dig into my creative side. 

Thank you so much! That helps more than you can imagine! Thank you for your help! 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing