cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moschino notification thread

**IT IS LIVE IN US!**

Due to the confusion & delay in the Moschino release, I thought I would start a thread where we can keep each other updated. Subscribe to get notifications. I will also try to tag those who would like a tag, if/when I see the product goes live. Anyone else that would like to keep an eye out, it would be greatly appreciated!

***UPDATE: It is LIVE in the US!***

The last update I saw: the rest of the collection will be up next week

Update #2: Sephora announced on IG the new release date is August 18

Update #3: Rumor is that Sephora stores will launch the collection on the 24th (online is still the 18th)

Update #4: TM posted Canada release date as August 25th (I am not sure if this refers to in-store or online?)

Update #5: Someone posted on TM's IG that they phoned Sephora CS and they said it won't be releasing online until next week for Canada. I am not sure if this is accurate? If you are in Canada heads up. You may want to phone CS.

IMG_8591.PNGIMG_8592.PNG

Re: Moschino notification thread

There seems to be a small Moschino + Sephora restock going on for the last few days. I’ve seen the lip glosses, eye mask, brushes, shopping bag palette, and bear palette in stock. 

Check current stock (probably the highlighter duo and mirror) here: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/moschino-sephora-limited-edition-collection-P423299?icid2=products%2...

I had the shopping bag palette in my cart yesterday and it sold out before I could use my Insider coupon. I checked this morning and noticed that they restocked the bear palette so I got that instead. 

RE: Re: Moschino notification thread

@veronika23 thanks!

RE: Moschino notification thread

My local store has 3 highlighters, a ton of shopping bag palettes and the eye masks in stock if someone wants me to pick something up for them (PM me)! I trade frequently on BT/BIC so it wouldn't be extra trouble. However (someone is going to take this the wrong way 😞 sorry!) I'd really prefer to only ship to someone I sort of recognize in this community .. aka someone with a longer heart/post history. Hope you understand!

RE: Moschino notification thread

Wanted to add that the SA says they're going to restock next week 🙂 for anyone who wants to search locally
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Moschino notification thread

they are restocking next week? online or in stores?

I am 1 sec too late. I was able to add the brushes into my cart but couldn't check out. Ughhhh I guess I don't really need them. 😝😝

Well I stayed up with my baby as long as possible and I guess I missed the Canadian release?  I may as well buy myself a real gold necklace cause it looks like it will be cheaper than what they want on eBay for them.  

Disappointed?  Yes.  Is it the end of the world? No. 

Will this affect my shopping at Sephora?  Yes.  I'm soured. 

Live now @heartsmyface! GO!

An hour too late going on line but maybe they will get restocked.

Got them!  Stupid bears!  I need sleep now.  

BEAR is in stock!! Run run run!!! I am allowed to add 3 (the max) to my cart so it feels like a real restock. I also see the compact mirror and lip gloss set in stock

https://www.sephora.com/product/moschino-sephora-bear-eyeshadow-palette-P422287

https://www.sephora.com/product/moschino-sephora-bear-compact-mirror-P424352

https://www.sephora.com/product/moschino-sephora-bear-lip-gloss-chain-P423298

thank you so much! Now I'm hoping they will ship my orders! 

I don't get the mania surrounding this collection. I like teddy bears but a lot of this collection just seems impractical. Are people interested because it is a relatively affordable way to own a Moschino product? 

The make up itself doesn't seem unique to me. I would love to hear reviews of the products themselves and not the packaging. I would read them on line but apparently Sephora doesn't want me to. I can't seem to access reviews for any product.

RE: Re: Moschino notification thread

For me it was more like a prop thing for my pics and YouTube videos and of course cause hella cute !! l didn't know the guy hear his name on the real housewives Beverly Hills and than the bear 🐻 rave started loved the packing so I bought I was gonna go just for the palette 🎨 but ended up buying the mask / highlight / lipgloss

I'm a mega fan of Jeremy Scott. if this was 2 or 3 times...

I'm a mega fan of Jeremy Scott. if this was 2 or 3 times the price, I would still purchase the whole collection. I also love Sephora... so for me it's really meaningful.

I think in part some people just like the brand and the fact that they can get something from a the designer that is relatively inexpensive. For others who have large makeup collections it's because of the cute packaging and the fact that it's different. Will I cry if I don't get one? No. Do I want one sitting on my vanity even if I rarely use it? Definitely yes. 

This is insane. I live in a major city and have at least 10 Sephoras (including JCP) within a 40 min drive in every direction. I called the closest at 10:06 (they open at 10) and they were already sold out of the bear palette. I proceeded to call every other one and out of those 3 said they'd already sold out and some had received one or none, and the only store that has it isn't holding any because they had a line out the door this morning. I give up.

Wow. I wonder what time those people started to line up. In my head, I'm imagining a Best Buy Black Friday situation with people camped out overnight in the parking lot, lawn chairs, tents and all.

Signs that read: THIS IS NOT A MOSCHINO RELEASE LINE

Signs that read: THIS IS NOT A MOSCHINO RELEASE LINE
173 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8591.PNG
  • IMG_8592.PNG
  • IMG_8593.PNG
  • IMG_8594.PNG
  • IMG_8936.PNG
  • IMG_8935.PNG
  • IMG_8945.PNG