Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Makeup storage

How do u all store ur makeup x

Re: RE: Makeup storage

I love the idea of the letter holder and the pencil holders! I didn't even think of this, especially because I never know how to store my palettes. Love this! Looks like I'll be making a trip to Target soon.

Re: RE: Makeup storage

Have fun!!!! It's a super easy way to store things, honestly. 

Re: Makeup storage

I'm terrible. It is everywhere on my desk. in the drawers, on the shelves, in make up bags. I need to get organized but I never do.

Ordered this from Amazon it holds alot of product. 72 lip...

Ordered this from Amazon it holds alot of product. 72 lippie slots but u can double stuff like i did, 16 bottom slots & 2 large side pockets & its my nicest & fav organizer.

RE: Makeup storage

Here is how mine looks

i got a big plastic organizer from target for $24 and put everything in it. The top part i put the stuff i use most, such as my primer and my lipsticks/glosses. I found this to be the cheapest method since i noticed a lot of the plastic things to put in a bathroom for a counter are expensive and dont even hold that much stuff

I don't wear much makeup except for lippies, so I've got a lipstick stand & the rest I put in a Caboodle box, small perfumes in two different subscription boxes according to fall/winter & spring/summer to keep out heat & light. I also use a plastic tray from a box of Roche Ferrer to hold candy-sized stuff in bonbon cups.

Tags:

Within my vanity drawers I keep things organized in various sized boxes I got from my beauty subscriptions (glossybox, allure beauty box, birchbox, etc.). On top of the vanity I have a few acrylic drawers (from tjmaxx) and lipstick holder. The makeup brushes I use most are stored in jars but the ones I don't use as often are in one of the vanity drawers in brush rolls.

I store my beauty products in various drawers. I love tjmaxx make up storage units as well. I seperate by category ( eyes, lips, face, samples, mask ect.)

Conversation Stats
Photos13
testing