Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): Cream Blush!

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

UPDATE 4/19/24: Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Makeup Madness Challenge! Our 2024 champion is none other than Cream Blush, and lots of you tagged your favorites in the replies. 🧡 In honor of our winning category, here are the five top-tagged cream blushes of Makeup Madness 2024.

1. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 
  2. LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks 
  3. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush 
  4. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 
  5. Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick 

And just for fun, here's a look at some of the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 1: Lip Oil vs. Tinted Lip Balm

@AvaKrenke, I've never tried a lip oil from either of those brands but am making a note to check them out at some point. 😀

Tinted lip balm! Stays on longer 🙂

I do love a good tinted lip balm. 💞 Do you have a favorite or "go to" brand @Terry08?

I have to go with Lip oil!🩷 Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Pitaya

@happyskincare  Great choice! 

The pitaya shade is gorgeous @happyskincare; excellent choice! 💗

I have to go with lip oil! Dior Lip Glow Oil is my favorite ❤️ 

@faeriegirl  Such a great choice! A classic! 

@faeriegirl, a classic! 😍

Beautiful choice @peculiarzmakeup 😉 RB does lip oils so good!

Oh this is a lovely formula @peculiarzmakeup. And her shade range is very pretty! 😍

Oh my favorite madness challenge is back. I pick lip oils just because Guerlain is launching new bee lip oils. Can’t wait for them to be available at Sephora. 😘

I can't wait too hear what you think of those, @blackkitty2014 😉 they sound very promising. 🐝

Me too @itsfi . And I will report back once I get my paws 🐾 on those Guerlain lip oils 😂🤣 wait did I say I was on low buy 🤪

@blackkitty2014, low buy is not the same as a 'no buy' so it feels like you are just fine with the purchase(s). And I think you maybe meant lower buy and not a low buy. You know how autocorrect is. 😂

I look forward to this challenge every year @blackkitty2014‌‌ ❣️ I will prepare my wallet for the Guerlain lip oils. 😂

772 Replies
testing