Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): Cream Blush!

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

UPDATE 4/19/24: Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Makeup Madness Challenge! Our 2024 champion is none other than Cream Blush, and lots of you tagged your favorites in the replies. 🧡 In honor of our winning category, here are the five top-tagged cream blushes of Makeup Madness 2024.

1. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 
  2. LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks 
  3. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush 
  4. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 
  5. Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick 

And just for fun, here's a look at some of the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 4: Eyelash Curler vs. Eyeshadow Primer

@itsfi  Yay twins!! 👯 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 4: Eyelash Curler vs. Eyeshadow Primer

Definitely eyelash curler!! With a little clear mascara for the lash lift look.

I agree with @danielledanielle - a surprise lineup! I am so surprised by all the eyelash curler votes!

For me, I can't live without eyeshadow primer and I just have a weird feeling about eyelash curlers. I can use them on other people when I'm doing makeup on them, but I don't like to use on myself. I have an irrational fear that for some reason, my arm will jerk while I'm curling my lashes and rip them out- is that just me?? My favorite eye primer is absolutely the NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original  Second-ish favorite is the MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1: Skin Equalizer Eye & Lip Primer 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

@sister13 my fear every time is I’m going to pinch my eyelid cause I do so often.  I LOVE the heating Panosonic curler cause it rolls up the length of your lashes.  No fear of tugging’. 

Oh yes, that too! Okay, I think I remember you mentioning that heated one, maybe I’ll try it one of these days! @heartsmyface 

Eyelash curler, my life wouldn’t be the same without it!

Eyelash curlers 100%

100 % eyelash curler! I love them

100% for me is eyelash curler. I was blessed with long lashes, so definitely need to curl them.

Eyeshadow Primer has been a complete game changer. I recently received a sample of one and love how vibrant my eyeshadow looks when using it. 

I don’t use eyeshadow primer or an eyelash curler very often but i have to go with eyelash curler. I recently picked up the Dior BACKSTAGE Lash Curler and I need to use it more!

Oooh that looks like a nice one @faeriegirl 👌👌

@TeamBIC 

ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler vs. Eyeshadow Primer

Eyelash curler. My lashes are stick straight. I could always use a concealer or cream base with MAC Fix+ as my eye primer but can’t live without an eyelash curler. 

Eyelash curler

Oooh, ok, this is a surprise match up @TeamBIC 

I'm going to go for eye primer**, currently a fan of PAT McGRATH LABS IntensifEYES™ Longwear Eyeshadow Primer IntensifEYES™ Longwear Primary and NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original (medium was my jam, tho).  Pat reminds me of the old UD.

**But, if you asked me in my starting days I was team lash curler.  I would run it under hot water to get heat on it (don't do this people) 🤣 and hit it with the Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara .

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 3: Cream Blush vs. Contour Stick

cream blush always!!!#tower28 cream blush

Cream blush 

Cream blush hands down!! Absolutely love Hope by Rare beauty cream blush!! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush  

Amazing choice! I love the RB blushes did you know hope comes in a cute little mini size it’s adorable 🥰 @brookevalerie 

771 Replies
testing