Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): Cream Blush!

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

UPDATE 4/19/24: Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Makeup Madness Challenge! Our 2024 champion is none other than Cream Blush, and lots of you tagged your favorites in the replies. 🧡 In honor of our winning category, here are the five top-tagged cream blushes of Makeup Madness 2024.

1. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 
  2. LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks 
  3. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush 
  4. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 
  5. Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick 

And just for fun, here's a look at some of the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush

Cream Blush is a clear winner here for my vote, despite the fact that I do enjoy a few lip oils.  I have no desire to buy powder blushes anymore, cream is where it's at.  I've listed a few loves the last few rounds, but a new one coming to me is the Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick .  I actually think multisticks were my into to cream blushes and I'm really looking forward to trying a new formula!

Oh wow, I didn't know this product existed☺️ @missjeanie . Looking forward to your thoughts on it👍.

@Buootiful I tested it today for the first time as a blush and I really like the shade and formula so far.  

Cream blush definitely ! 
I love Patrick TA’s cream blush formula, so good 🥰

@frenchycyrine Oh ... I so want to try these out more often but I'm worried I won't use the powder part of the compact.  Do you like both formulas?

Yes both formulas are good. I got 4 of his blushes duo + one blush palette (the last one he released and his blush brush as well ) and I would say I hated them the first time I used them. Now, I feel more comfortable with his formula because the key is to start up slow and not go heavy handed. Because the powder and cream are both very very very pigmented. They lasts me all day. Love it ! However, the new shades are in my opinion easier to work with 🥰

@frenchycyrine Lol... I think I'm feeling my arm twisted... might need to pick up one for science!

As much as I love lip oil I do also enjoy a good lip balm 💄if I had to choose between cream blush or lip oil I’m all in for cream blush I enjoy the MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Werk!🤍🤍

That is a great cream blush @happyskincare 

@happyskincare Such a great shade!

Oh wow - a tough match up! I think I have to vote for cream blush in the final round! I've been loving PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo lately (who hasn't?), and also enjoy Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush, MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush, and Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush.

Love the Tower 28 blushes. I'm ashamed to say they last for a few years-if you wipe off the top layer after each use 🙊 @GeorginaBT 

No TOTALLY @Buootiful - I managed to hit pan on one but I definitely took a couple years to do so. 😄

@GeorginaBT How do I always forget about the Merit cream blushes??? I need to get this into a capsule collection challenge soon, I remember them being so easy to use!

I think the Duo's from Pat Ta are such a fun and playful combo. (Almost every shade sold out during the sale. Wow!🤩) I'm getting really curious to see what's going to win the final round @GeorginaBT 👑 

lip oil 100% 

@f0r3versummer Do you have a favourite shade or formula?

Finally I can post again! Everyone is tagging some great products. My vote is for lip oil. My favorite lip oil is iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil Piña Colada . I also like Summer Fridays Dream Lip Oil for Moisturizing Sheer Coverage .

Oh love these lip oil recs. I hope they do some Holiday sets for these @Loretta55 

@Loretta55 I just snagged one of the Summer Fridays lip oils... I'm already hoping for a shade expansion!

771 Replies
testing