cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Fav highlighters?๐Ÿ˜

hey lovelies๐Ÿ’“

im curious? Whatโ€™s your favvv highlight product?

im in the market for a new one! im looking for your recommendations for a product thatโ€™s not glittery and has minimal fallout!? do you have a fav?? letโ€™s talk, put a girl onn! xo

Re: Fav highlighters?๐Ÿ˜

Laura Mercier makes good ones if you're into a glowy look (as opposed to flashy).  I like the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01.   

I dont need highlighters, because they dont look good on me im not sure what it is, but i use them for the inner corners and so i want to buy one of the Dior ones, (Glow Face Palette in Glitz), they seem just perfect. Im not in a rush to get it, but i look at it every now and then ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I tend to prefer a natural, dewy highlighter look, so I love rms beauty Living Luminizer Highlighter champagne rose . 

However, when I'm looking for a more obvious highlighter, I always reach for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter.

I love both depending on the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you SO much!! 

The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter are my faves, @bbkatt!! I like most shades of the Foil one and whichever one fits your skin best i would recommend of the other. 

Yessss I love the formula ๐Ÿ˜

@bbkatt NARS Highlighting Powder Fort De France 

Thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing