Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Discontinued MAC fiundation, color match

Hi, I don't wear foundation, or makeup, very often.i have a bottle of MAC foundation I bought a few years ago, and it's only just now almost empty. I need to buy new foundation but I don't know what my current color would transfer into for other brands. 

The bottle says it's N1 049, how do I figure out what color I need now? I don't necessarily want to go to MAC brand again, but I just don't even know where to start.

Re: Discontinued MAC fiundation, color match

@JFINLAY N1 is the foundation shade, 049 is probaby the batch code or something like that. You can use the foundation finder on Sephora to help you find something similar. It will prompt you for your current shade and provide shades that are close to it. I would recommend getting color matched in store as well, as it can be inconsistent. You can also go into Sephora and ask for samples of the foundations that interest you and seem to match you.

Re: Discontinued MAC fiundation, color match

Most foundations have a shade finder/quiz. I’ve found these to be super helpful. Is there a foundation you’ve seen you might want to try out if so reply back with it and I might be able to help you!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing