Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Brushes

What's everyones go to brushes ? I'm looking for a new set to invest in! Looking for recommendations. What's your faav brush!? ❤️

Re: Brushes

@SarahBelleXo Do you want vegan synthetic hair brushes, or are you okay with natural hair brushes? 

My favorite brush brands are Chikuhodo, Sonia G, Koyudo, and MAC (especially my decades-old MAC goat hair brushes; they only make synthetic brushes now). But I also enjoy my Luxie and Wayne Goss eyeshadow brushes, and I have some great Sephora Collection brushes. 

I can post a detailed breakdown of my favorite brushes for various tasks, if you'd like. Oh, and you might enjoy theLove for Brushes thread, where some of us review brushes and post about our faves. 

I don't have a set, but my primary brushes are Hakuhodo (the J series as I recall, the numbers have long since been worn off) and Real Techniques (hooray for good drugstore brushes)

@SarahBelleXo      I love my Luxie brushes, Real Techniques, and FARAHs, but if I had money, I'd get a set of Rephyr brushes for my eyes. Tarte also has some lovely face brushes, and MUFE has great ones for eyes & face.

@SarahBelleXo I use MAC, Real Techniques, Tom Ford, Japonesque and Inglot the most.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing