Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I know you mentioned the CT lippies, but any interest in the instant look palette in Smokey Eye?

I love your ND #4 and WG

would you be interested in trading your Charlotte Tilbury smokey eye palette for the Becca Apres eye lights palette and the Natasha Denona lipstick and a travel size marc jacobs lip gloss

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Sorry, I have that CT palette already.

Would you be willing to trade the Wayne goss brush for my Becca golden hour soft light blurring powder? 

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Sorry, I’m not interested in that product. Thanks though!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

IMG_3191.JPG

Still up for swap:
NIOD Sanskrit Saponins

Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Setting Powder 

From California

I have the Cover FX drops in Rose Gold and a Stila glitter shadow in Diamond Dust. I'd be interested in the Sanskrit Saponins and KA powder.

I would be willing to trade the Kevyn Aucoin Neo-Highlighter in Sahara for your setting powder. I am very pale and think your setting powder would work for me. Let me know if you are interested. I am in NH. Thank you. Elaine

@angelanicoleee What shade is the KA setting powder? 

Neo-Setting-Powder.jpgNEO-SETTING-POWDER_5403f09d-b8bd-443d-a461-505397a50dce.jpg

Not sure, it doesn't say on the box, but it's this one.

@angelanicoleee Thank you! The shade is too light for my skin tone. It’s really beautiful though. Good luck trading! 

Any interest in the CoverFX set and CT Hollywood lips in too bad I'm bad for the KA Powder? 

IMG_0976.JPG

Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately the shade of the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick won't work for me. 😞 

Anonymous Insider

I live in Texas and I'm on the safe trader list several times.  I have the following to trade, all BNIB:

By Terry Savannah Love palette

Sanskrit Saponis 90ml

Oribe travel essentials collection

Jouer Skinny Dip palette

Bioderma micellar water

Charlotte Tilbury matte contour lipstick in Show girl

20180119_164440.jpg

I would have a hard time listing everything I'm interested in, so I'll go by my top brands: Wayne Goss, Viseart (I really want the Amethyst color theory palette!), Natasha Denona, Kevyn Aucoin, Charlotte Tilbury* (the instant look in a palette is especially desired!).  I also like cream lip products- no liquid lipsticks- nail polish, eyeshadows, primers.  If you're interested in any of my things, just message me with what you have, and I may be interested.  Thanks!

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi! I’m interested in your By Terry Savannah Love Sun Designer Palette. I have (all BNIB and live in US) * VISEART Amethyst Theory Palette * WAYNE GOSS #17 Brush * COVER FX Mattifying Prime & Set * BECCA Soft Light Blurring Powder #Golden Hour If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks!

Pmed you

Anonymous Insider

Also, I would be willing to purchase it for a discounted price 🙂
Anonymous Insider

I’m interested in your Wayne Goss I have -oribe spray -becca Rose Quartz LE Highlighter -tatcha cherry blossom lipgloss LE -avene sunscreen -ysl touché eclat in luminous ivory -ysl babydoll mascara -bite lipstick
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

hey, thanks for the interest but I've actually already arranged to swap that.  sorry!  Hope you can find it, but it is divinely soft.

Anonymous Insider

Hello:) Interrsted in WG 13. I have Androgyny palette, jouer creme in rayanne, it cosmetics brush heavenly luxe no 16 (58$), and other items in pic. Thx for considering! I’m in TX. Kind regards. 110E04C2-E6E3-451E-82B9-FD812912B2CF.jpeg

F5A9B7FC-6643-4452-8EE3-72BD256C4404.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

hey, thanks for the interest but I've actually already arranged to swap that.  sorry!  

testing