Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Anonymous Insider

Re: So excited with my first lucky bag! Items I'm willing to...

Would you be interested in the Skinny Dip Palette for the Setting powder? I’m in the uk.

Yes. I'd be very interested, but I'm in the US. Have you shipped anything to the US before? Do you know what would be the best way to do it?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Helen, I’m definitely interested if postage is reasonable. I will try to find out today how much it costs, etc. Send me an email loulou.anderson@gmail.com. 

HelenMirna wrote:

Yes. I'd be very interested, but I'm in the US. Have you shipped anything to the US before? Do you know what would be the best way to do it?

RE: So excited with my first lucky bag! Items I'm willing to...

I got the Jeffrey Star Uranus skin frost highlighter and the Smith & cult dark like me polish, I would be interested in the Becca..

Oh sorry, I have J* highlighter already :(

Oh sorry, I have J* highlighter already 😞
Anonymous Insider

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

image.jpgHi all! I am looking to swap most what I got in my lucky bag. The products are nice, but I don’t think I will get much use out of them. I received the following products in my lucky bag and I am open to any swaps! 

1. ORIBE Daily Ritual Cream Face Cleanser ($45). My skin can be pretty sensitive, so I would really like to trade this.
  2. Charlotte Tillbury eye quad in The Dolce Vita ($53).
  3. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Diamon Dust ($24).
  4. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Nathan ($18).
  5. Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector ($32).
  6. Wayne Gross Brush 20 ($22).

You can reply to this post or email me at kaceynwagner@gmail.com.

Anonymous Insider

Hi is the CT palette still available?

Anonymous Insider

Sorry, I've already traded it.

Sorry, I've already traded it.

Sending you a PM @Anonymous

Edit: Found another trade for the Stila

Hi, I have a Jeffree star Uranus skin frost highlighter and a Smith & Cult polish in Dark ,Would you consider swapping the Becca for either of these

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have a Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 (shade 4), ABH Sun Dipped Glow Kit, CT liquid lip (pin up pink), Wayne Goss brush #16, and Oribe Wave and Shine spray. I’m interested in trading for your CT palette.

Anonymous Insider

i would love your wayne goss

i have

-abh glow kit

-charlotte tilbury matte lipstick in pin up pink

-oribe wave spray

Hey, If you are still looking to trade I have a Wayn Goss brush #16 that I would be willing to trade for your ABH glow kit as well as the Stila Glitter and Glow liquid shadow in bronzed bell, Jouer Skinny Dip palette, the Indie Lee Nettoyant Eclaircissant Cleanser, and the Jeffree Star Velour Lip in Checkmate if you wanted something else for the ABH kit. 

I received the Jouer Skinny Dip palette, the By Terry Sun Designer palette, and the Smith and Cult nail polish in Fosse Fingers I'm willing to trade. Mostly looking for Viseart or Natasha Denona and Wayne Goss brushes besides number 16 but I'm open to any offers. 

I have viseart in amethyst, ND face primer, Wayne goss 20 if you want to trade. 

I'd love your Viseart Amethyst & Wayne Goss 20 if they're still available! I have Wayne Goss 13, By Terry Sun Designer Palette, Kevyn Aucoin The Neo Setting Powder, Oribe Travel set, & Jouer Skinny Dip eyeshadow palette

I have Jouer Skinny Dip Ultra Foil Shimmer Shadows (that I already own), ABH Aurora glow kit, Nars Dolce Vita lipstick (already own), Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine spray, and Skindinavia setting spray for trade. I would love to trade for any ND or Viseart eye platte but up to other goodies as well. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I’d love your Wayne Goss if you still have it! I have a CT matte liquid lipstick, a ABH glow kit, oribe, and more

ok I sent you a message

ok I sent you a message

Re: ok I sent you a message

Your by terry palette the eye palette? 

8 Replies
testing