Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

My By Terry Terrybly Liquid Lip Velvet in Lady Bare isn't my color. It is unused, would like to trade for a shadow palette or cleanser? USA only, please.

Anonymous Insider

Hello:) interested in your by terry. I have the Sanskrit cleanser.  I live in Texas. Thx for considering. 5816F6ED-CD8E-466B-A79F-59DE927C0B36.jpeg

I’m looking to trade my Jouer Skinny Dip Palette for the CT Palette, ND Palettes or Viseart. US based. My palette is untouched. 

Hi I have the ND lip palette in 06 corals

Hi folks! I have the following available unopened - fresh out of my less-than-dream lucky bag!

I'm located in Canada and would ideally like to trade with another Canadian - but I'm open to other options!

20180115_195533[1].jpg

Indie Lee - Brightening Cleanser - $32

Jeffree Star - Velour Liquid Lipstick in Checkmate - $18

Cover FX - Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment - $38

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Bronzed Bell - $24 

If interested I also have a lightly used Wayne Goss 01 brush from last year's bag - I don't wear foundation so I tried it maybe 2-3 times with cream blush (but my Sigma brush works better) so it's available as well if interested! 

Thanks everyone! 🙂 

EDIT: I'm interested in most items! Just no cleansers, no primers, no Jeffree Star palette, no Jouer Skinny Dip eyeshadows (got the palette in my box). Try me! 😄 

Would you like to trade your Stila and Wayne 01 Brush for my Cover FX enhancing drops in Blossom and Jouer powder highlight trio? 

Im located in Texas 

Anonymous Insider

change the content

Hi! I'm interested in your Jouer Skinny Dip palette.

I have:

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Mask 

Natasha Denona Body Glow in Light

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Sagittarius

Let me know if you would be interested in swapping for anything or all. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

modify this post

Are you interested in any of this for your Zpalette or Tilberry palette?? I did swatch the palette but nothing else. image.jpg

I have the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 (shade 4). Would love to trade it for By Terry. Thanks!

I have the By Terry sun designer face palette in Savannah Love.  Which by terry were you looking for?Sun.Designer.jpg

I just received my XL bag. Looking to trade these items:

Oribe Travel Essentials Set $98

Sisley sunscreen SPF15 $260

Not necessarily interested in matching prices. Looking more for makeup (no highlighters or lippies) or Wayne Goss. Perhaps By Terry Palette. I already own ABH Prism.

IMG_0072.JPG

Would you be interested in trading my Kevyn Aucoin Setting Powder for the Oribe bag? I am mainly looking for the perfume and the bag itself rather than the rest of the items.

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi All!! I just got my first beautylish lucky bag and i'm pretty excited about it. i do have some things i am up for trading if anyone's interested (US only!!!)

Here's what I have to trade -Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in "checkmate" (value of $18) -Oribe Wave and Shine Spray 2.1 oz (value of $22) -Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Mask (value of $13) -The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer (value of $5) -Smith and Cult Nailpolish in 1972 (a gorgeous metallic rose gold-i did swatch the nailpolish to show the color) (value of $18)

I am looking for any Natasha Denona, Charlotte Tilbury, Wayne Goss (except #10 which I own). Maybe Jouer highlight or any nude Jeffree Star (celebrity skin) also!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi @karap03! Was wondering if you would trade the nail polish for Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Sagittarius? 

Anonymous Insider

I am located in Germany but willing to swap worldwide.

Up for swap:

Wayne Goss Brush 16 (only using synthetic brushes)

Jour Skinny Dip Ultra Foil Shimmer Shadows (swatched once) 

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser 

Cover FX Primer

IMG_8262.JPG

@Anonymous Are you interested in Stila Diamond Dust for WG 16?

15161456674842002428675.jpg

Hello everyone!

Got my lucky bag today! I was wondering if anyone would like to swap the by terry shade 1 for shade 4 as it's a bit too bright for me.

Also if anyone would like to swap my the skinny dip and clean apothecary for ND,VA or CT open to other offers too

Good luck with your bags!

Anonymous Insider

Hi I’ve got a ND lip palette in Rosies if you are interested?

@DinahReviews have you received your bags yet :)?

DinahReviews wrote:
Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in case we receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receiving both the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. Xoxo

testing