Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

20% Off Code! Get Yours Here!

*No More Codes Available.*

Hello! 

I've been blessed to receive a code for 20% your purchase, one time use, and I have a few I can share.

• Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  ( No matter what Insider level you are)
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

Now here are the critical details you MUST complete before you can have one.  Here on BIC we have an amazing community of people, and I am a big supporter of the community so you must do these-

1- Post in one of these three threads- 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge , 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge or A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge   If you don't want to post a personal picture, create a flat lay using sheet masks and post it in the Photography Challenge. The photography challenge is my own challenge, and the other two are two of my favorite threads and we love seeing new faces. 

2- You must also engage in the thread of your choosing (the one you are posting your image in), comment on at least 5 different images.  Once you are done, comment Done here and I will DM you for your email address. Codes will be sent out Sept. 29th. 

3- Please note in your comments and post that you are posting for a code. 

Tags:

Re: 20% Off Code! Get Yours Here!

Done @Samtian posted on A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge. Thanks so much 😍

@juliotani Awesome! I'm sending you a pm now!

Hi @Samtian , i already done complete all the task in A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge. i hope you like my picture😊. thank you for a great idea. love to participate again

@nadnaddy I did and thank you!! Sending you a pm now!

Done! What a great idea @Samtian , I usually just stick to the hauls and new products threads, it was fun to discover these new ones 😊

@SurprisedLemur Thank you so much!!! I'm sending you a pm now!

Done! I posted in the 100 shades of eyeshadow. I also sent you a dm just in case:)

@mkmcan Got it, thank you!

Done! I love these challenges and didn't know they existed, thanks for bringing it to my attention @Samtian, I look forward to checking back in for the October flat lay challenge!

@katshepp I am so so glad to hear that! And I can't wait to see what you come up with next month! I need to hurry and post for this month! I've sent you a pm. 

Done ❤️. This was fun! What a great idea @Samtian 

@jacjo Thank you so much for participating! I've sent you a pm!

Good idea!! Done!

@Samtian

@Samtian posted for a code

@SummerSophia Thank you so much! I sent you a pm!

Done! ❤️

This is a great idea @Samtian Such a positive way to have people share their favs!

@BlondeCafe Thank you! I sent you a pm. 

Great idea, @Samtian ! 💖💖💖

@Samtian I low-key love your criteria!  That's a great way to spark engagement.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! That's what I hope for!

Awesome idea @Samtian !

Conversation Stats
testing