Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

20% Off Code! Get Yours Here!

*No More Codes Available.*

Hello! 

I've been blessed to receive a code for 20% your purchase, one time use, and I have a few I can share.

• Offer details: 
    • Promo code is valid 9/30-10/9 
    • 20% off, one-time use, online or in-store.  ( No matter what Insider level you are)
    • Brand exclusions/limits: Not valid on The Ordinary, Dyson, Chanel, Oribe and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction. 

Now here are the critical details you MUST complete before you can have one.  Here on BIC we have an amazing community of people, and I am a big supporter of the community so you must do these-

1- Post in one of these three threads- 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge , 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge or A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge   If you don't want to post a personal picture, create a flat lay using sheet masks and post it in the Photography Challenge. The photography challenge is my own challenge, and the other two are two of my favorite threads and we love seeing new faces. 

2- You must also engage in the thread of your choosing (the one you are posting your image in), comment on at least 5 different images.  Once you are done, comment Done here and I will DM you for your email address. Codes will be sent out Sept. 29th. 

3- Please note in your comments and post that you are posting for a code. 

Tags:

Re: 20% Off Code! Get Yours Here!

@Samtian I was finally able to post here. I complete the 100 days of eyeshadow challenge requirements. Can I please have the code? 🙂 

Done 100 Days lipstick Challenge. Posting for code. Thank you 

Hi @Samtian 

I just done posting at A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge  

thanks for sharing a discount code.

Best

Hi @Samtian 

All done!

Posting for F&F code 

I posted in A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge and commenting on 5 posts, i love knowing other people's favorites, thanks 🫶🏻.

Hi, I posted on the photography thread and commenting on 5 posts, would love the code for the sale! Thanks 💖

Done(: Posting and commenting for the code. 

Done! Commented in all three threads, it was so fun to see so many people’s pure love of makeup and color.

Hi

I’m all done! Looking for a code

I did A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge 

Thank You @Samtian 😘

@hunterbloodhp Thank you!! I sent you a pm!

Hello,  
All done! 

Posting for F&F code. 

I have posted in the 100 days of lipstick challenge! On another note I have a serious addiction to lip gloss, if anyone else has the same addiction like this post lol 😂❤️

thank you 😊 

@YayaAGV Thank you for participating! We do have a 100 days of Lipgloss thread. I sent you a pm!~

Thank you lovely! 

xx

Looking for the code thank you 

@annth02 Hello! Let me know when you complete the requirements!

done! Posting for a f&f code

Posted and commented on 100 days of lipstick challenge

Thank you so much for doing this!

@Monocat Awesome! Thank you! I sent you a pm!

Done! I’m looking for a Friends and Family code pls! Edit- in 100 days of lipstick , it’s nice to know I’m not the only one with a lotta lipstick

@Larysa1 Thank you! Pm sent!

Hey @Samtian , I’m looking for a code🥰 Thanks sm!!

@rosalovesboba Great! Just let me know when you've complete the requirements and I'll send you one!

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing