Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What's New Wednesday: Mauvember!

giphy (12).gif

Bite Beauty's Mauvember Lipstick

For the third year in a row, Bite Beauty has partnered with the Movember Foundation to create a custom-blended, head-turning mauve shade exclusively for Sephora. You can proudly participate, spark critical convos, and ultimately raise funds for men’s health during the month of November by purchasing either a creamy Multistick, which creates a monochromatic look on eyes, lips, and cheeks, or a lustrous Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick to add a semi-glaze finish to lips. Some of the proceeds wiil go directly to this great organization that is changing the face of men’s health! -Tracy J.

What cause are you passionate about? Show & tell!

Re: What's New Wednesday: Mauvember!

BITE BEAUTY MAUVEMBER items have been SOLD OUT within the FIRST WEEK the LAST TWO YEARS!!   There is ONE video on YouTube about Mauvember 2017 and it isn't even from Sephora or Bite.  Perhaps people aren't happy that there isn't a Lipstick involved and only the Multi-stick and the Liquid Lipstick.

@RachelBT Thank you for posting!  I was going to if I didn't see your post, since I haven't seen much about Mauvember 2017 through Sephora or Bite.  I'm shocked by how so many items aren't even being brought up this year!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • giphy (12).gif
testing