Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

This Wishful product exists but doesn't ...

I received a sample of Wishful's YO KISS lip scrub a couple weeks ago, it was actually supposed to be the YO Glow facial scrub but that doesn't even matter because I LOVED it. This is the holy grail lip scrub, I swearrr. Naturally, whenever I love a sample/product, I immediately go find it and save it in my cart or my likes. However, I couldn't find this product anywhere? I then went to Google and Huda Beauty's website. Nothing. Not a word about release date or even discontinuation, so now I'm like "wtf?" Absolutely baffled because this product obviously exists, I have it and am using it but it is nowhere to be found. The sephora representatives were just as perplexed as I was. The rep I spoke to was able to confirm that she could see in my original order I had selected the YO Glow facial scrub but in my order confirmation it stated YO Kiss Lip Scrub, so I'm not crazy lol. They think that it must be a product yet to be released.. I just think it's weird that there's zero information anywhere on this product and even Sephora didn't have any details. Anyone else experience this as well?? It can't be just me.

Screenshot_20230221_122949_Gallery.jpg

Re: This Wishful product exists but doesn't ...

Huda Beauty needs to hurry tf up and release this damn lip scrub 😭

I've been making my sample last by using it suuuper sparingly, I even put it in a container so it doesn't dry out.

I have literally never wanted a product so bad in my entire life !

@DariannaM I didn't know Huda owned Wishful.  I wonder who else owns lines that I don't know about!

* UPDATE *

I contacted Huda Beauty directly and asked them for more information;  this was their response.

So it looks like the product will eventually be launched we just don't know when.

I'm honestly dying to have this lip scrub, I hope they release it soon 😭🤞🏽

Screenshot_20230321_094633_Gmail.jpg

Actually I found out recently they sell it in the EU. Sephora Denmark had it at some point, hoping it comes to NA soon, I also got this as a sample!

That is very interesting @DariannaM 

OOoooh who dosen't love a bit of mystery

🧐 I wonder when it will be released? 

Hopefully soon, I'm dying to have it.  I currently use Jeffrey Star's sugar lip scrub and it's great but this enzyme scrub is next level and long lasting and just am-az-ing.  Like, I'ma be stocking up when they release it, fr 🥴

I also received this a couple weeks ago & have been googling it & it’s nowhere to be found!! I thought I was going crazy! This is the absolute best lip scrub I’ve ever tried! I’m using it sparingly because I’m scared to run out😫 I LOVE this product, it needs to be released! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who received this!😅

I've been doing the exact same !  And watching like a hawk for when it gets released. This is the thing missing from my life that I didn't know I needed 😍  

@DariannaM very interesting!!! And intriguing 😆 now I want to try it,, lucky you

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • Screenshot_20230221_122949_Gallery.jpg
  • Screenshot_20230321_094633_Gmail.jpg
testing