Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

FINALversion.jpg

Welcome to the Summer Lippie Challenge!

We are back with another lip challenge. This season we are challenging all of you to dig into your beauty collections and use up those lip products you’ve been holding onto or looking for an excuse to wear. Of course, we are going to be asking you to post here with information on your lip product of the day which can include a photo of the product, a selfie of your lippie in action, details on why you love it… Share as much as you’d like!

To add some spice to this challenge, we will be focusing on a few different themes each month. Feel free to follow along with the themes below or have fun and post your own take on a summer lip. You can post as frequently as you’d like… This challenge is meant to be a fun space to show off your favorite lip products!

Summer Lippie Challenge Schedule:

• July: Bright colors! Time to bring those hot pinks, muted purples, and cherry reds out of hiding.  
  • August: Glosses! Sparkly, sheer, holographic? All are welcome.   
  • September: Balms! Bring on any and all balms with tint, SPF, etc. 

Let's talk about our favorite summer lippies! 

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

So beautiful 

@ather Thanks

@ather Thanks

@Luvstravel  Love this shade on you! 

@WinglessOne, Just responding to your tons of swatches! I...

@WinglessOne, Just responding to your tons of swatches! I figured you had that problem of similar not the same😂 Thanks for giving me a good laugh and those swatches!!!!

@WinglessOne, I'm laughing at myself because I was just c...

@WinglessOne, I'm laughing at myself because I was just chatting on another thread about how one eyeshadow is just the slightest bit different from another and then I look at my lip pictures and same here, one lip product is slightly more orange, or more coral then the other, but they all start running together!

Re: @WinglessOne, I'm laughing at myself because I was just c...

@Luvstravel  Heh, welcome to my world (SIMILAR, NOT SAME 🤣): 

Paint It Black, Liv, and Black Dragon included just for color range reference.Paint It Black, Liv, and Black Dragon included just for color range reference.Oh, you thought Tiger Lily was the brightest shade I own? Hold my beer. :DOh, you thought Tiger Lily was the brightest shade I own? Hold my beer. 😄Which blue are you?Which blue are you?I added Squid Ink, a blue so dark it’s almost black.I added Squid Ink, a blue so dark it’s almost black.I have more red bullets but ran out of arm room to swatch them all. :DI have more red bullets but ran out of arm room to swatch them all. 😄Kitchen lighting. Almost ran out of hand space. :DKitchen lighting. Almost ran out of hand space. 😄

That CP JV blue is the exact shade I want for my bedroom walls @WinglessOne .  Gosh it's just gorgeous!

I could look at these swatches forever lol love those blues on you so much. 👍

@WinglessOne I love all your swatches, they're so satisfying to look at! lol 

Thanks @BrendaBT! The black lipstick swatches still make me laugh. Who knew anyone needed more than one or two black bullets? 🤣 (I finally ditched UD Perversion this year; no need to keep it when I have better performing dupes.) 

Lol, I thought I had a lot of reds, holy moly @WinglessOne 

@danielledanielle  😂 And those are just some of my warm red and true/classic red bullets. Didn’t even get into burgundy/wine or oxblood territory there, or swatch any liquids (mattes, satins, glosses). I have, oh, a lot of lipstick. 

I did purge one of those reds, though: NARS Audacious in Rita. It didn’t perform well enough to keep, which is surprising because Audacious bullets rarely let me down. Oh well! 

Just the best @WinglessOne , thanks for your great hard work! Isn’t it the truth! Love em all! 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! While scrolling through all my BIC photos, I was surprised by how many mass swatch comparisons I’ve posted in various threads. I remember doing the red lipstick swatches (the reckoning of reds) and thinking “okay so, I might possibly maybe have too many of this color family in my hoard.” 😂 

I will have to look for that or PM me @WinglessOne ?! I think I remember you doing it and thinking omg same brain loving so many close but still subtle diff shades of reds I love too! Ha. Like so many of us on here. Never too many!! 💞

@WinglessOne Love thie post! "Similar, not same" !!! 😂 The mufe c304 orange is amazing!!!!! 🧡

@Luvstravel Such a perfect summer color! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, Thanks, it is a great summer color.

@RebeccaBT, Thanks, it is a great summer color.

Super bright metallic by Huda Beauty.  Cake Day!  

EF104F65-77DB-436B-A20F-4CBDD42A34DD.jpeg8DF678F8-F770-41C3-AAE7-E4BF13B3D3EC.jpegEAE84207-41A8-41F5-9DAC-AA294E6CF057.jpeg

I love the color! I also love the light to dark contrast with the eyes 😍 @2manyperfumes 

you already know I love this @2manyperfumes

you already know I love this @2manyperfumes
1 Reply
testing