From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102692 Members
  • 3902 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ooh I didn't know that and I find that really interesting @WinglessOne I have one lip oil from D'ior and I think I prefer the Clai ...read more
Ooh I didn't know that and I find that really interesting @WinglessOne I have one lip oil from D'ior and I think I prefer the Clairns for color pay off and price. They both last but the color from this oil is so lovely. Thank you! I'm really hoping to settle down with purchasing... except for a few restocks I'm keeping my eye on. 🙈
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
Pigmented lips
Which product is best to treat pigmentation around your corner lips?
Which product is best to treat pigmentation around your corner lips?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
lip products like black honey
|
Re: lip products like black honey
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: okay! thank you so much i’ll definitely check them out😊
okay! thank you so much i’ll definitely check them out😊
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Wedding Day Lip Combos
|
Re: Wedding Day Lip Combos
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne Thank you for the wonderful advice! Hehe I definitely want to share the attention with my SO . Oh my goodness, a hee ...read more
@WinglessOne Thank you for the wonderful advice! Hehe I definitely want to share the attention with my SO 😀. Oh my goodness, a heel height discrepancy? Kicking everyone out of the wedding party sounds extreme! I can imagine everyone reacts differently to stress. I feel like I might need a glass of 🍾 to get me down the aisle but once that is done I am hoping it will be smooth ⛵️
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays or glossier
|
Re: Summer Fridays or glossier
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i prefer summer fridays, cause after a while glossier lip balm turns into liquid after.
i prefer summer fridays, cause after a while glossier lip balm turns into liquid after.
New Post in Lip Lovers
Haya Labs Atomic Shake
Am I the only one to have been disappointed with this liquid lip? Sure, it’s gorgeous but the lasting power is meh and it remains ...read more
Am I the only one to have been disappointed with this liquid lip? Sure, it’s gorgeous but the lasting power is meh and it remains so sticky. Powdering it helps with the stickiness but kills the shine. While it might be almost twice the price, Chanel lip lacquer is really the best in the game for a shiny long lasting lip imo
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Product question
|
Re: Product question
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I also wanted to know that, thank you for answering.
I also wanted to know that, thank you for answering.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip gloss
|
Re: Lip gloss
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: @hzae My top three, in order, would be 1. Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss 2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bo ...read more
@hzae My top three, in order, would be 1. Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss 2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream 2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip recs???
|
Re: Lip recs???
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much everyone!!!!
Thanks so much everyone!!!!
76,721 Posts