Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

National Lipstick Day July 29, 2024 ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ

Hey BIC beauties! National Lipstick Day will be here soon, July 29! This is one of many of our favorite holidays of the year, I know it is mine! How will you celebrate?! Show us your collections, HGs, favorites, wish lists and news of upcoming sales! Favorite formula? Brands? Shades? Lip tips? Share on! 

100 Days of Lipstick Challenge showcases so many gorgeous looks on our BIC beauties. 

Here are some of my HGs, previous and current favorites and wish lists. Most all revolve around reds, shocking! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ Canโ€™t wait to see yours! ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’„

IMG_9337.jpegIMG_0641.jpegIMG_6555.jpeg

IMG_5226.jpeg

Favorites include- DIOR Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 964 Ambitious , Gucci Long Lasting Satin Lipstick 506 Louisa Red , PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTranceโ„ข Lipstick Elson , ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Night Bloom , Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Color-Adaptive Cheek + Lip Stick Strawberry Pop , #Givenchy Rouge Interdit Intense Silk Satin Matte Lipstick N338 Rouge Vigne , Westman Atelier Lip Suede Hydrating Matte Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid Pip , MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Matte Lipstick Power , Chanel, LBR, Hermes MAC, Lip Lab, too many! 

Wish list includes- Laura Mercier Caviar Smoothing Matte Lipstick 520 Scarlet Velvet โ€‹ , Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Stix High-Shine Gloss Stick The MVP , new Chanel satin mattes for fall. 

Re: National Lipstick Day July 29, 2024 ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ

@Sunnysmom I'd say it's comfy for a matte liquid lipstick, though not as comfortable as a satin-type finish. I don't get any cracking or major dryness, though. I haven't been using a balm under it during the summer, but I think I definitely would need to during colder months. The staying power for a red is really excellent, though. 

Thanks @PrettyPaint , good to know. I have resisted hers because while I love a matte lipstick and hers, liquid mattes are pretty tricky for me! I bet itโ€™s so good on you. Love her reds! 

Wow! What a collection of beautiful lipsticks @Sunnysmom!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I have one now that I adore and it is Prada Beauty Monochrome Hyper Matte Refillable Lipstick B13 MARRON but there is no lipstick that I donโ€™t like! ๐Ÿ˜

Oooh that one is so pretty, @Saradestin!! 

Aww thank you , hi @Saradestin ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ I always think of you when I think of a beauty wearing lippies! โค๏ธ I know this Prada looks amazing on you! 

A few more deals. 

EDIT- Added a few more - Sweed, Clinique, Fresh, LYS. 

Aaand a few more besides the below deals weโ€™re all finding! ๐Ÿ’ž Adding Chantecaille and Bluemercury because their sale will obv include lips . Violette is the same deal she has had ongoing for a little bit now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

CTZN is also on sale at Nordies right now. 

Whatโ€™s everybody buying?! I resisted until the new Nars lips came out! Had to pick up one of them to try the new formula. For science. ๐Ÿค“

NARS Explicit Refillable Satin Lipstick Unrestrained โ€“ 886 

IMG_3866.jpegIMG_3867.jpegIMG_3869.jpegIMG_3870.jpegIMG_3871.jpegIMG_7086.jpegIMG_7083.jpegIMG_7085.jpegIMG_3872.jpeg

IMG_3851.jpegIMG_3853.jpegIMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_7118.jpegIMG_3900.jpegIMG_3898.jpegIMG_3896.jpeg

A plethora of pout pigmentation! @Sunnysmom 

Youโ€™re just the best @danielledanielle . All the English profs cheering! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom  Makeup by Mario has two deals that stack right now- spend $25 get a free lip gloss (choice of 3,) spend $50 your choice of lip suede lipstick.

Ultra Suede Cozy lip cremes and Moisture Glow Plumping lip colors are 50% off.

Sorry I can't post an image; my computer is giving me fits.

Oh thank you for telling us @Ispend2much6 !๐Ÿ˜Š I like his lipsticks. And his blushes. And his brushesโ€ฆ! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Great post, @Sunnysmom!

I may do some shopping! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Ooh @curlychiquita , canโ€™t wait to hear what you pick! Know itโ€™ll be gorgeous for you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Free Natasha Denona lipstick with $75.00 purchase.

Screenshot_20240725_152402.jpg

Nice @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿ’ž

โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ lovely collection!  @Sunnysmom   My favorite current lipsticks are  all the matte Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick  and the matte PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTranceโ„ข Lipstick  they are so pigmented and long lasting ๐Ÿค— 

Aww thanks so much @Missnur so kind of you! ๐Ÿฅฐ I share your love for all things Gucci lips! Also many PM lips too! So good. They all look wonderful on you! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunnysmom Great thread!  I don't wear full on bullet lipsticks much these days (lip oils and tinted balms are much more my speed these days).  That said, I'll be wearing Bite Beauty Hall of Fame shade this year, it's my tradition now.  I'm also not really looking for more lip products, but the new Fenty Gloss Bomb Stix... I might snag one.  We'll see if a sale catches my eye...

Oh I can bet how great the lip oils and balms feel compared to a full on lippie @missjeanie ! That Bite lip is just iconic!! Great idea.  The Fenty sound terrific!  Thanks for weighing in! ๐Ÿค— 

in honour of National Lipstick Day (and Ami Colรฉ finally being available in Canada - thanks @itsfi for the enabl- I mean suggestion๐Ÿ˜‰), I will be picking up a Ami Colรฉ Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil. My only issue is Iโ€™m between shadesโ€ฆ I canโ€™t decide if I should pick up Romance, Smitten, or play it safe with Excellence ๐Ÿค” Romance was my top choice but now Iโ€™m kinda stuck!

Why choose? get them all @cianni ๐Ÿคฃ

@danielledanielle This is the energy I love from you!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos70
  • IMG_9337.jpeg
  • IMG_0641.jpeg
  • IMG_6555.jpeg
  • IMG_5226.jpeg
  • IMG_2430.jpeg
  • IMG_8675.jpeg
  • IMG_8676.jpeg
  • 1000004111.jpg
  • 1000004113.jpg