Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Mauve or purple with blue undertone lipstick

Hello out there. I am looking for a mauve or medium/light purple with some blue under tones or metallic look in a lipstick or lip product.

I went to the Sephora Eaton centre store and asked them and they are no help at all.

Price-wise I am looking for anything up to $40 max.

Also I would like it to have fairly natural ingredients or something plant based.

A visual of it would be a dusty mauve, or purple blue with no kind of look that would irritate people looking at it. Classy and subtle, it depends.

Re: Mauve or purple with blue undertone lipstick

@Laine301 These colors are very similar to what I think you are looking for. Swatch them in store you will be amazed. The colors from the screen shots are deceiving. Spritzer is my favorite and my go to ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.sephora.com/product/amuse-bouche-lipstick-P405057?icid2=products%20grid:p405057:product&...

92D2344B-E72E-482C-A393-E016AA7FB80C.jpeg

https://www.sephora.com/product/amuse-bouche-lipstick-P405057?icid2=products%20grid:p405057:product&...

3F5AEB0B-5EB6-46AC-A5B8-79B0FE3EE623.jpeg

@Laine301 It's hard to find a good mauve.  Here are some of my faves - some are more mauve than others: GIVENCHY - Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick - 14 Violine Troublant

Laura Geller Bryant Park Blossom

Essence Come Naturally

URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick - Violate

I hope other BICers weight in, b/c I'm always on the hunt for mauves - they're my favorite!

Thank you so much to the last two girls who responded, that is sort of exactly along the lines of what I was looking for!!!! : )  You ppl should be the ones working there; more helpful... Have a pleasant day.

Hi @Laine301,

I recommend the Bite Beauty Crystal Crรจme Shimmer Lip Crayon! It is a pretty blue/lavender with sheen, I think that this will also look great layered on top of another lipstick or with a gloss. It is also part of the Clean at Sephora section on the site https://www.sephora.com/product/crystal-creme-shimmer-lip-crayon-P439942?skuId=2156792&icid2=product...

โค๏ธ Melissa

Hmm, okay, okay. Well it is not really what I had in mind, but definitely getting closer. Thank you miss. Certainly worth looking at.

@Laine301,

No problem:)!

โค๏ธ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • 3F5AEB0B-5EB6-46AC-A5B8-79B0FE3EE623.jpeg
  • 92D2344B-E72E-482C-A393-E016AA7FB80C.jpeg
testing