Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

MUFE dupe help please

Hi everyone! I received a sample size of Make Up For Ever C211 lipstick on a subscription box. I'm in love with it! Not in love with the price. I've done my due diligence with Google. I've checked Temptalia and pinterest. I can't find an affordable option for this rosewood lipstick. Can you give me recs? I'll buy liquid lip if I have to but I prefer to stick to the classic bullet. I will purchase from online only sources like ColourPop.

RE: MUFE dupe help please

I agree with Madison,... If you can’t find any comparable colors and you love it that much, save up and take the leap. A good quality brand like MUFE in a color you absolutely adore is worth every penny. Especially when you consider how often you’ll be wearing it. It eventually pays for itself.

MUFE dupe help please

Imo the make up forever artist liquid lipstick is the best I have ever ever tried. I would rather spend 25$ on a lipstick that I know will be amazing. i just don't buy from hardly any other brands and only buy the ones I know work

Thank you for the reply! I completely understand what you...

Thank you for the reply! I completely understand what you're saying. Pay for the quality and amazing product.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing