Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip mask with no flavor

Does anyone have a recommendation for lip masks that don’t have flavors or scents. I really like the laneige lip sleeping masks but once in a while when I add them to my lips, my lips burn and itch almost like I have lip plumper on. I think it might be because of the fragrance or flavoring because I get the same reaction with any lip product that has fragrance LANEIGE Perfect Pair Lip Hydration Set 

Re: Lip mask with no flavor

Burt's Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment is a natural and fragrance-free choice known for its deep hydration. C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm is another fragrance-free option that nourishes and repairs dry lips with its blend of oils and butters. Dr. PawPaw Original Balm is a multipurpose balm, free of fragrances, that combines natural ingredients to provide hydration and moisture.
https://zakbags.com/

Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original Is my favorite. I’ve tried probably six masks and this one lasts and has no flavor or smell. 

@Thokoz COSRX had a flavourless lip mask if there’s an Asian beauty shop or Ulta near you. I found mine at Winners (Canadian Marshall‘s) so you could try there too if there’s a location near you. 

I just use Aquaphor often for an overnight lip mask @Thokoz 😊

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing