Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Favorite Lip Product

IMG_3749.jpeg

Love these products. Share your favorite lip products 

Re: Favorite Lip Product

I guess I need to put Aquaphor on my shopping list @WinglessOne It sounds like it could be very useful playing around with lip color. 😉

I have used DM balms many times on my lips, I use lip balms over top to help with the dryness but I haven't mixed them with Vaseline yet thou. I may experiment a little with that. I have all the ingredients already. 😃

Thank you for the helpful hints and knowledgable post! 🙏💟

2nd this @missjeanie @WinglessOne 

What a pretty photo @Antihero20! Those are lovely lip products - I've been a fan of the Dior lip oils for ages and have been becoming more familiar with the Rare Beauty lippies. Oh gosh, I have so many lip products I love and the bottom of my purse can attest to that as well. 🤣 Right now, the ones that I seem to be reaching for most often include:

This is a really great prompt; tagging some of the beauties who regularly post to the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge Thread as they likely have some favorites - @Mellmars1185 @Samtian @CynthieLu @lmaster @snoflakefaerie @Cissy63 

@itsfi I see your purse and mine have a few common traits!

Hahaha @missjeanie. It's like there are lip magnets at the bottom of these purses and all the nooks and crannies in them!  🤣 It's no wonder my bags are sooooo heavy, all the time. 

@Antihero20 This is a sweet idea for a thread and discussion. I know I love sharing product faves 😁. (Thank you for the tag @itsfi 💜)

Fav Gloss atm: Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection ( Thank you @TeamBIC for gifting it to me in this summers gratis 🙏)

It's very hydrating, non drying and has a lightly delicious scent. It's livving in my apron for work atm. 😉

Fav SPF for lips ☀️

Supergoop! Lipscreen Sheer SPF 30 Unseen Invisible Sun Protection 0.33 oz / 10 mL tiny sunscreen taste admittedly but non drying and gives you a beautifully glossy pout 💋

Fav tinted gloss:

CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Black Honey it's a pleasure to wear, smooth and not sticky. Leaves a light deep wash of burgundy on your lips. *Chefs kiss* 👌

Fav Lip stain ( And my all time HG product right now)

Is the Lip Stains by Fenty. 

I most enjoy the shades Mai Type, Strawberry Sangria and Zesty Bestie. I can wear these subtle for everyday looks or bolder for more fun. 💗 They last! I love the light stain they dry down to and I've been wearing them daily since I discovered them this summer from @missjeanie and other BIC beauties raving about them. I'm very thrilled with those little wonders. 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Mai Type 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Zesty Bestie 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Strawberry Sangria 

@CynthieLu Your list is giving me all the feels!  The Fenty stains have been a constant for me all summer.  So easy to use, easy to make bolder or a bit more subtle, and they just last so nicely under the Ami Colé lip gloss.  I loved my clear version so much I had to find Smitten... I'm crossing fingers that both the Fenty stains and the Ami Colé glosses come out with a ton more shades!

Ami Coles gloss and Fenty's stains do pair beautifully together. I get sooo many compliments when I wear them.  

I was thinking the same thing while I was gushing over these stains, I hope she comes out with tons of more shades!! 😍💖  You literally read my mind! lol 😉@missjeanie 

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 135 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3749.jpeg
testing