Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

Can't seem to find a super FROST lipstick in pale pink.

Re: Can't seem to find a super FROST lipstick in pale pink.

Try Burts Bees Shimmer lip chaps in the shade Guava ! It feels and applies like a very moisturizing lipstick and the colour is a super light pink/champagne/frosty colour! I love it !

From what you describe Avon Iced Champink is an exact match E42D94AF-1248-46F3-83F3-F7EC75F70760.jpeg

i want to order 3 lipsticks by avon the color is iced champink

Isnt Avon an MLM though. They overprice everything if you arnt a member.

I used to like one o two products, but then the prices are ridiculous. Same with Arbonne, i used to like a hand cream, but then they changed the formula and upped theyre prices.

I would discourage people to join any MLM's.

Thinking about it I guess it is. I remember my aunt giving little books out every so often to friends and family. Maybe it’s changed over the years. I used to wear this lipstick 30 years or more ago and it’s still one of their items! I haven’t purchased from Avon in decades though so can’t really comment on anything else. 

Anonymous Insider

Try "VIP" from the FACE Stockholm line. 

MAC has a large selection of colors so you might be able to find something there (they have a frost collection too). Also Chanel Glossimers in Twinkle is pretty frosty and pale pink to me. I'm not sure to what degree of frost you want and personally I strongly dislike frosty colors (washes me out tooooooo much). Otherwise, drugsore brands have a plethora of frosty pale pinks.

I'm not sure what you mean by "frost", but I'll try my best to help you out anyway.

I know Maybelliene sells a Colorsensational Pearl line at walmart. You should try that out.

to the poster that said you will only find frosted lip sticks in drug stores that is so not true...i myself am guilty of loving frosted lipsticks and mac, sephora, nars, makeup forever...(urban decay i believe has frosty lipsticks too) all carry frosted(though it is called pearl at muf) lipsticks....it definately is not cheap or cheezy (i dont even know what that poster said) to wear them. i am not a matte girl myself..occasionally i wear a matte eyeshadow...

sexual healing by nars, hellraiser by mac, and #10 and # 11 MUF

Tags:

Here are 2 frosted pale pink lipsticks to try : wet n wild #922  or maybelline #715 luminous lilac (looks more pink than lilac). Hope this helps.

actually the pinks i gave you were not as pale pink...but you got the idea....when i wear pale pink i tend to wear something like myth by mac (which is actually a matte) with a lip gloss over it......or pink chic maybe by rimmel which is a little bit frosty not as much as the other ones though. I like nudey pinks more than pale pinks....but my point was more that i like frosted lipsticks and you definately can find them at sephora.

Anonymous Insider

Sephora Brand has a lipstick called "Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick" that has a frosty finish in a light pink color called "01".  It is a vibrant light pink lipstick with a frosty finish that I love to wear in the summer.  It truly is long wearing as it's name claims it to be.  Hope this helps you...Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

I am not sure what constitutes super frost for you but for me Urban Decay's Peroxide lipstick might be what you are looking for. It is uber frosty on the lips.

Depending on what you mean by frost you might also want to check out Bobbi Brown's Metallic lipstick line.

hate to sound like a snob but that's something you'll probably only find at the drug store in a product that is marketed to teens or tweens.

Anonymous Insider

Sephora lipstick in No. 28. Frosted nude pink perfect complement for a smoky eye 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • E42D94AF-1248-46F3-83F3-F7EC75F70760.jpeg
testing