From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102676 Members
  • 3891 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lip recs???
I love lippies and am looking for some new ones. I don’t wear lipstick or lip liner. Any good recs?
I love lippies and am looking for some new ones. I don’t wear lipstick or lip liner. Any good recs?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
good lip product recommendations??
|
Re: good lip product recommendations??
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Kaja Jelly Charm Glazed Lip Stain & Blush Wit ...read more
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Kaja Jelly Charm Glazed Lip Stain & Blush With Keychain NUDESTIX Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help!
|
Re: Help!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Personally I find that the tower 28 is better than the summer Fridays no matter the price. I would pay more for the towers 28.
Personally I find that the tower 28 is better than the summer Fridays no matter the price. I would pay more for the towers 28.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What are the best lip products?
|
Re: What are the best lip products?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I love all of the tarte maracuja lips products. They are long lasting and have an amazing shade range. tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Ba ...read more
I love all of the tarte maracuja lips products. They are long lasting and have an amazing shade range. tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm tarte maracuja juicy lip crème tarte maracuja juicy lip vinyl tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump tarte maracuja juicy lip plump shift
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Wedding Day Lip Combos
|
Re: Wedding Day Lip Combos
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 congratulations! 殺 I can't wait to see whatever you choose, I know it (and you) will be beautiful! ...read more
@Mellmars1185 congratulations! 🥰 I can't wait to see whatever you choose, I know it (and you) will be beautiful!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne wow, what a beautiful color, it looks great on you! I'm so impressed that you've kept track of every lippie you've t ...read more
@WinglessOne wow, what a beautiful color, it looks great on you! I'm so impressed that you've kept track of every lippie you've tested/decluttered so far, that's so organized!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays lip oil
This is such an amazing lip oil that I recommend so much #glossy
This is such an amazing lip oil that I recommend so much #glossy
New Post in Lip Lovers
Tower 28 lip
It is so good it is like the glossier one but way better
It is so good it is like the glossier one but way better
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays Birthday cake balm
Omg this lip balm is so good every time I put it on my lips feels like heaven highly recommend!
Omg this lip balm is so good every time I put it on my lips feels like heaven highly recommend!
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
trying to find similar shade
|
Re: trying to find similar shade
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @sophia6714 Like @SportyGirly125 said the dior lip glow is way more sheer also, the shade mahogany is more of just a nude brown th ...read more
@sophia6714 Like @SportyGirly125 said the dior lip glow is way more sheer also, the shade mahogany is more of just a nude brown than the pink, berry color that spiced berry is. I’d say it would be similar to something like tarte maracuja juicy lip vinyl Sheer Berry .I was also looking at the YSL candy glaze but i feel like the perfect match would be something right in the middle of both Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 05 Pink Satisfaction and Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 06 Burgundy Temptation but i’m not sure
76,675 Posts