Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

@sonnydee keep your eye out for coral to get back in stock, it's a beautiful shade

I ordered it when it came back in stock over the weekend...

I ordered it when it came back in stock over the weekend @lmaster should be here Thurs?🤔 should be wed but🤷

@itsfi Day 10 it feels so good on!!IMG_20200420_143253053.jpgKAJA - Vacay Shine Glowy Lip Balm Oil

The gloss looks so pretty @lmaster! Thanks for the tag! Your skin looks great and these eye and lip colors really suit you, lovely!

Thank you @itsfi ☺️ I might like this kaja better than the ciate... It lasts so long

FAC5CBA5-2F4F-4D3A-870B-FD05AF53C09F.jpeg

Jill Stuart Lip Jewel lipgloss in 04 

over MAC High Fructease

omg that lip combo suits you so well! also, your skin... what's your secret??

@maileelou  Right? @heartsmyface  is a magical fairy princess. It’s the only explanation for her flawless skin. 💕

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 46, CT foil..I was hoping this would be a lil baby mini but no such luck. It reminds me of the Dior plumping gloss but without the plump. Maybe will purchase if a color catches my eye but until then pass...the good news you do get a good amount of uses from this foil to get a good feel for it

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 45 Steve Laurant lip oil. Smells good & lasted longer than I expected. BUT my Dior lip oils fill all my oil needs at this point. Will use up & wont mind receiving it in my ipsy bag

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 44, Colourpop Lip gloss. Shade Ipsy Vip. Very light, not sticky but packs a punch!

Day 43, Too Faced Lip Injection Hydrating & Plumping Lip Gloss Originalin spice girl. Probably the most painful plumper that Ive tried so I'll use up the minis. They pop in gwps quite often. It does work just gotta know what you are getting into🔥

@sonnydee oohhhh that hot huh!

I think that it tingles more than it burns. But it's not...

I think that it tingles more than it burns. But it's not something I could stand to do everyday. @lmaster

I'll have to scroll back through this thread, but in the meantime, can anyone recommend a sheer(ish) red gloss or balm? I don't wear red lipstick, but spring/summer seems like a great time to experiment with a gentler wash of color. 

I love MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stickits the best of both worlds. I dont know how red you want to go but black cherry baby is a nice wash of color & its on sale. [I actually picked up 2 more!😍PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Sunset Rosehas a couple of reds & reddish...all time favorite is Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish Gloss Dolly or the cream if too much sparkle. Hope this helps! @tastelikewater 

Day 9 Natasha denona lip oh phoria gloss shade coral IMG_20200413_131649723.jpg

@lmaster That gloss is so perfect on you. I haven’t used mine yet but need to 

Thanks so much!! @SportyGirly125 I know for sure!! I had mine kinda hidden, then I started going through products and brought it out 😊

That shade looks beautiful on you @lmaster! How is the formula? I’ve been thinking about getting one during the sale.

@faeriegirl I have all 3 and it’s a great formula and looks really good on the lips. 

468 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing