Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

Day 23 Wanted to wear one of my new purchases of the ND nude lipsticks so I used this while I was getting ready for date night with the hubs CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Woppin Watermelon I don't really reach for this often -i think I got it in a play bag when I had the sub🤔 it's ok. Sorry my pic is dark, I forgot to take a pic sooner....for those curious wore 0307202350.jpg
NATASHA DENONA - I Need A Nude Lipstick - Yana

Day 4 kvd lovestruck topped with Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss Le Freakthe shade is sugar baby, but I can't tag itIMG_20200305_140415664.jpg

IMG_20200305_130016515.jpg

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 22 Strawberry! artificial, candy smell but I'm not complaining🍓😍

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 21 Too Faced Honey. Light, not sticky & smells like honey.😍 Just wish they sold it, i think it was a gwp exclusive.

Oh man @sonnydee smells like honey?? Why don't they still have this

I know! 😥🍯@lmaster it was a gwp at ulta it came with a honey bag

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 20 Pat gloss mini Carnal Desire

Hi @sonnydee ,

That is a really pretty lippie! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

thanks @JaneanBT

thanks @JaneanBT

Oh that's a gorgeous lippie @sonnydee 

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 19 Buxom mini in Dolly😍 I have killed quite a few of these, probably won't get fs because it is their go to shade for gwp. Ignore my leg, date night with the hubs, stopped for gas=good time to snap a pic for the pick of the day😜😂

This is one of my go-to lip glosses as well @sonnydee! It's always great to have minis. 

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂

I love the shade, Dolly @sonnydee! It's so pretty and one of my go-to lip glosses 🙂

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 18 Marc Jacobs Recover lip oil, I can see why this is selling out😍 pic is from my haul...

The packaging on the Marc Jacobs Lip Oil is so gorgeous! 

RE: 100 days of Lipgloss

I’m not wearing them today, nor do I have enough glosses to properly participate in the challenge, but I love the new Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Lip Gloss Free Spirit. Forever Chill on the left, Free Spirit on the right.

Re: RE: 100 days of Lipgloss

These are both great on you @tastelikewater 

RE: 100 days of Lipgloss

Love both those shades!! I have lots of buxom gloss due to a serious addiction. But not actual lip colors either🥰

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 12: Beauty Bakery's Enchanted Jelly

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 17. Already in bed & too comfortable to get out so stock image it is😜 I used this Fenty lip balm today. Love the scrub, this balm is just mehhhh. I hate returning stuff & if I didn't buy this set, I wouldve returned it. 😴 it was disappointing & I LOVE the other glosses- have minis & full sizes but this....meh💔

I've been eyeing this mostly because I hate sticking my f...

I've been eyeing this mostly because I hate sticking my fingers in pots to get the scrub out. seems less messy this way
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing