cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

What's your favorite/ go to cushion?

Any recommendations?

RE: What's your favorite/ go to cushion?

The amorepacific cc cushion has good benefits and good spf.. if you want full coverage the clio kill cushion is good! For western brand i love the ysl cushion foundation although it is not available here in the states.
Anonymous Insider

Re: What's your favorite/ go to cushion?

I have oily skin so the Dewy Look can sometimes seem like the Based Chicken Look, but i love love love Sulwhasoo's brightening compact and actually does not  make me look oily!

Anonymous Insider

If you have light and fair skin, I would TOTALLY recommend the Romand Innerlighting Cushion. It has the best illuminating finish that I've ever experienced with any other cushion. I work for a K-beauty company, and it's raved about by our other editors, too. It has medium coverage. (If you wanna learn more, here's a link: http://w2beauty.com/2017/08/romand-innerlighting-cushion/) 

I also just started trying out Clio's Kill Cover Conceal Cushion (this was one of Meejmuse's favorites—she's a pretty big K-beauty YouTuber!) and that one also has a really nice finish, and has medium coverage. Hope you find a good cushion!

RE: Re: What's your favorite/ go to cushion?

I follow meejmuse! Love her!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite/ go to cushion?

Me too! She's sooo adorable!

Amore Pacific cc although I don't use it as often during the summer months (warm/humid weather makes me more sensitive to hormonal acne) but it does leave a nice dewy no makeup look, evens out, protects your skin from the sun and it goes on nicely. I use a beauty blender rather than the sponge it comes with and when the cushion feels a bit dry, I turn it upside down and grab all the good stuff that slowly migrated to the bottom!

HERA, with SPF 50+++ and Amore Pacific, both are very lig...

HERA, with SPF 50+++ and Amore Pacific, both are very light and have good coverage. Best for makeup free look.

I second the amorepacific cc. It's been a dream for my combo sensitive/oily skin. I got the mini travel size as well as the regular size and I have to admit the small ones applicator is a little too small so I'll just go back to using the large one. If you're testing different ones, the smaller option would be a good entry point.

Amore Pacific.  In addition to evening out my skintone this product is very hydrating and brightening.  It also contains SPF 50 and is my favorite 'foundation' type product to travel with. 

Forencos Ampoule Wear Cushion! The best I've ever used! This is coming from my experience of 15+ cushions xD
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing