Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

Hello Beautiful People❣️. What is your FAVORITE k-beauty product?!! Make-up and/or skin care product! (Include Brand & price & small description of product)

RE: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

Lip sleeping mask from laneige 💜💜

Re: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

CosRX snail mucin is what got me into k-beauty and I am going to need a lifetime supply at this rate ahaha

My current skin care routine is: COSRX Low pH good morning gel cleanser COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying treatment toner Klairs supple preparation unscented toner Klairs vitamin C drops Klairs rich moist soothing serum Each item is below $20, I get them from YesStyle. So far these are my two favorite brands of skincare.

I love CORSX essence, ginseng serum, Klairs toner and freshly Juiced Vitamin E mask, Neogen bio-peel (lemon) for exfoliating, rice water cleansing foam from the Faceshop... And I’m using many type of Korean mask as well! (You can definitely tell that Korean skincare are essential for me!)

I am a huge K beauty/skincare fan.  Secret key essence is my absolute must.  Faceshop masks.  I also (as with many on this thread) love amore pacific (all), innesfree, faceshop and laneige.  Belif is a great brand.  I'm also a huge fan of some more hard to get brands (Original Raw, Finco and a few others).  But so many of these products are so easily available now.

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

it's fantastic for overnight hydration of the lips.

AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque

It has gentle exfoliation with Acids to smooth the skin. ❤ this.  My skin is calm after use.

@RoyalYang 

AmorePacific enzyme exfoliator and green tea essence

Sulwhasoo first care serum

Innisfree cleansers, toners, sleeping mask, and moisturizers. 

🙂 

I love Skinfood, Tony Moly, Missha, Benton, COSRX, and innisfree. I use Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule, Benton Snail Essence, and COSRX One-Step pads in my nighttime skincare routine.

Definitely the sheet masks from the creme shoppe! They can be found at winners/ Tj max and are 6 bucks for 5.

holika holika cushion foundation in 1-warm ivory

My favorite/must-have K-beauty products for 2019 so far have been: 

• GLOW RECIPE's Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask
  • MAELOVE's Glowmaker Antioxidant Serum

The Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask is deeply moisturizing, but it also includes PHAs (poly hydroxy acids), which contain larger molecules than both AHAs and BHAs, making them a gentler option for chemical exfoliation. I love chemical exfoliation because I have skin prone to clogged pores and dullness, but I am trying not to overwhelm my skin with constant AHAs/BHAs every night. The Avocado Sleeping Mask deeply hydrates, while still ensuring cellular turnover. It also has a type of clay (I forget what kind) that absorbs oil, so you don't have to worry about being a grease-bomb in the morning. 

The MAELOVE Glowmaker serum is something I put on my face every single morning, after cleansing and toning. Our skin gets damage from free radicals all day long, so anything I can do ensure that I'm minimizing damage is super important to my routine. The Glowmaker serum has both vitamin C & E, so it brightens and hydrates as well. I layer other actives that compliment/work well with C & E, depending on the day and how my skin looks/feels, but the Glowmaker is definitely a staple for me. 

My boyfriend and I recently got SUPER into K-beauty to the point that we are half-way considering getting a skincare fridge! It's turning into an obsession, haha. 

Tj Maxx has been getting some awesome products in! I just bought a bunch of SkinFood products! Love their masks!

Re: RE: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

thanks for the tip! gonna check it out!!

Yess!! I have seen so many awesome products there recently. 

Not skincare, but Peripera's Ink Airy Velvet Lip Tint (they're now selling it at CVS) is great! It looks beautiful on and fades nicely throughout the day on the lips. 

I completely agree with you! I love those also. It's great that they have it at CVS! I would check out roseroseshop.com if you plan on purchasing more. It is around $5.00 a piece. You'll need to pay for shipping, but $5.00 is a bargain! Shipping to the USA is around 1.5 weeks. 

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask

best sleeping mask ever. I wake up feeling so rejuvenated

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

so thick and moisturizing!

The G9SKIN brands white in milk capsule serum is a must helps even out uneven skin tones

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I’m on my 3rd!

I looooove that sleep mask, too.  It's still on when I wake up!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
testing