Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

Hello Beautiful People❣️. What is your FAVORITE k-beauty product?!! Make-up and/or skin care product! (Include Brand & price & small description of product)

RE: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

SAME! I love that entire line!

RE: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

My must have has always been Erborians's Yuza Double Lotion. If I don't have time for my whole routine, this one product is enough. It gets me through the cold Midwest winters when my combo skin feels most dry. It smells so lovely, like fruity pebbles.

Re: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

For my combination skin, I’ve used Missha Time Revolution Essence and the Night Repair Ampoule for years. Also love BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb  

ah I use both those missha products ❤️

I think favorite products depend so much on your own skin type and what issues you are trying to address, but some of my favorites (somewhat oily/dehydrated skin) are the Benton Snail Bee High Content line, LJH Tea Tree Essence, and CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap. I've had others I've loved, but unfortunately, so many K-beauty brands seem to discontinue and reformulate way too often for my personal preferences! 

The only one I've found so far that was a game changer was LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

$20 for 20 grams which lasts me about 6-8 months.

Most of the rest I think doesn't perform enough to warrant the price point or is way over-hyped.

RE: Re: MUST HAVE K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS??¿¿

I love their lip sleep mask too! It’s amazing!!!
Conversation Stats
Photos2
testing